What was wrong with the Forum?

Started by Beebs, January 24, 2005, 06:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beebs

Iris

server trouble I heard.

- thanks Lisa! (she was my source of info, :D )

LisaG

That's right Iris. There have been server problems. Sorry for the weekend without the forum. You realize just how much you are addicted when you don't have it!

Goldenrubyrose

QuoteYou realize just how much you are addicted when you don't have it!
:lol: That's so true. I was like "NOOO!," everytime the forum wouldn't work. For a while I thought it had to do with my computer. So glad to see it's back up.  :D  

"No Shirts for Harry" or my man William!

Katie

Yeah, I also thought first that my comp won't have me entertained here and then another board didn't work too...
Thank god it's on again :notworthy:  
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you - Million Dollar Baby

faith

:lol: That's so true. I was like "NOOO!," everytime the forum wouldn't work. For a while I thought it had to do with my computer. So glad to see it's back up.  :D
Me too I wanted it back so bad :lol: it was all I thought about this weekend.Today when I came back I kept saying "Please work,please work" and I was like "YES!!!" when I saw that it was back
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

Iris

QuoteI kept saying "Please work,please work"
Me too!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Beebs

Oh thanks for the info.

I'm gald that I was with my bf this weekend, he kept my mind off things. If I was at home I would have been going INSANE! By the second day I was like "I NEED FORUM" :notworthy: ( I wanted to see all those video clips. My bf as a much better connection then I do). Now it's working, and I'm back home...with my slow connection...grrr! :angry:  

whisperofsound

First i was like  :o  no forum

second time  computer  :angry:

third and other times  :blink:  :(  :blink: long week ..... ^_^  <_<

NOW......

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy: <<<<< THATS ALL I CAN SAY OR DO...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:mrcool:  
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

AHoch82

Thanks for the info!

I was like huh? when it wasnt back on then I was like wondering why so I asked to email Britbratbubbles about it. I wanted it back so bad but it is back on when I was like "Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!!" :notworthy:  
Harryite #0040

Windsor

TRUETRUETRUETRUETRUETRUE :D  :notworthy:  

~Sophia~

TRUETRUETRUETRUETRUETRUE :D  :notworthy:
Just what I was thinking Windsor :D
I was so sad and bored without the forum,that I even checked if the forum was still working on a school computer,when my teacher wasn't looking :lol: It was monday morning,but it still wasn't working :(
Then I came back home from school and checked the forum and was like "YES!!"

Duchess

I checked on a school laptop too :lol:  :lol:  :lol: and it was working and I would have thought that it was my computer if I hadn't seen this topic ^_^  ^_^ I was so happy to see it was working :D
"Where one burns books, one will, in the end, burn people."
- Heinrich Heine

~Sophia~

I hate it when teachers look over your shoulders to see what you're doing on the computer <_<  

Iris

QuoteI hate it when teachers look over your shoulders to see what you're doing on the computer <_<
they check over your shoulder?

man, you're lucky, you can just click the window away! on my high school they simply had a screen on the main computer, with all screens displayed on all library computers on it. If they saw that one of the screens looked bad, they simply clicked and sent you out! :lol:

freaky, you never knew when they were watching.  :lol:  

~Sophia~

I got into trouble for being here,at the royal forum.
They only want you to be at educational website,and do homework. :rolleyes: I do that stuff,but I also do this :D  

Iris

say it's for better understanding the british monarchy. tell them you're quesitoning people about their opinions and such, maybe you can get here then 'legally'. :lol:

guess that would work once or twice, but that would be it. you'll need to find a lasting excuse...... :rolleyes:  

Wombat

OMG..how many days was it down?  It must have been ages because it felt like an eternity...While the forum was down I learnt a valuable lesson about myself...I NEED A LIFE!!! :o  :waaaah:

Maybe I'll get one another day  :happytears:

Windsor

QuoteI got into trouble for being here,at the royal forum.
They only want you to be at educational website,and do homework. :rolleyes: I do that stuff,but I also do this :D
That is something good about being in College, you do your homework when you want to do it.

I can just sit here and use MSN messenger and the teacher doesn't say a thing!
:D  :woo:

Wombat

Really.....I'm still on hols..but not for much longer.  I think then I'll have to juggle study and forum...oh...and having a life ;)  

Windsor

QuoteReally.....I'm still on hols..but not for much longer.  I think then I'll have to juggle study and forum...oh...and having a life ;)
:hiya: I think you will manage your time well :hiya:  

Wombat

Let's hope so...... :lol: Otherwise I'm stuffed!!! :lol:  

Duchess

Yeah it does suck when they look over your shoulder :ph34r: !!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry: Luckily my Marine Science teacher doesn't really care and trusts us to be doing our work ^_^ . I remember when I took Computer Applications though, the teacher could check each computer without leaving their desk. It was so annoying :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  <_< We wouldn't get kicked out though, he would just tell us to get back to work. We usually did, for like 5 minutes and then we'd keep on playing yahoo chess and chatting with each other, or whatever we were doing before. I loved that class, Mr. G. was so cool!!! He would put the radion on too, strictly against school policies :lol:  :lol:
"Where one burns books, one will, in the end, burn people."
- Heinrich Heine

karla64

HI,

In the Morning I checked the royalforum look fine and logout  but one hour or two hours I decide to login but it appear problems again....  it said only a word  "R"   :(  :unsure:

Did you see that ?????   Strange ....

let wait and see..

karla  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Really? That seems strange. In the past, they're been some technical problems where the forum won't load for a few minutes or even hours. (Sometimes a page would come up about an error and how to contact the owner about it. Other times, it would go to a different page saying that the website could not be found or no longer existed. [For me, it would go to the AOL search page, since I have AOL, and list the different internetforum.co.uk sites.] I've never known for the "R" thing to happen, though. I have no idea what could have caused that.  
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris