CLOT SHOT AND TWO SMOKING BARRELS

Started by ~Sophia~, December 28, 2004, 10:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

QuoteI hope so. The day I see Wills smoking is the day I'll die.  :lol:
At one point he alledgedly did ..Wills that is....I suppose most people try it at some time in their lives.  But I'm sure that I read that it was a while back and he only did it when he drank. :unsure:  

TB

QuoteI hope so. The day I see Wills smoking is the day I'll die.? :lol:
At one point he alledgedly did ..Wills that is....I suppose most people try it at some time in their lives.  But I'm sure that I read that it was a while back and he only did it when he drank. :unsure:
As long as he doesn't try it again. And I was exaggerating.  :lol:  I don't think I'd die...

I Pirates

Windsor

QuoteAnd I was exaggerating.  :lol:  I don't think I'd die...
Are you really sure??? :lol:  :lol:  

Beebs

Ya I heard a while ago PW did smoke. He wasn't as bad as PH tho.

TB

Hmm... I'd die if he went entirely bald, smokes and admitted to a closet relationship with Pelly.  :lol:  

I Pirates

Wombat

QuoteHmm... I'd die if he went entirely bald, smokes and admitted to a closet relationship with Pelly.  :lol:
Perhaps Wills in attracted to Leprechauns TrueBlue.... :lol: .... ^_^  :)  :D  :lol: Guy Pelly..now there's a guy you just have to laugh at...or with....no offence to leprechauns B)  

Beebs

TB

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm sorry. I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at deja vu.  

I Pirates

Wombat

Guy Pelly is friend of Harry and Will.  He has been accused of being a bad influence on both princes because he has allegedly taken drugs and drinks quite heavily.  TrueBlue has seen him and alleges that he is in fact a Leprechaun. B)  

TB

I've seen him huh? Well, yes I have. We share the same closet in Wills room. Except Pelly is a pretty jealous guy.  :lol:  

I Pirates

Wombat

So tell me...what do Pelly and Wills get up to on dark cold wintery nights? Do they think back to old Etonian days? :o  

Beebs

Oh I found something on him. HAHA "A security guard at the college described Pelly as "nothing short of an idiot."

Here is a link with his pic...you're right he is a Leprechaun!

Harry and the Leprechaun

TB

I told you he was...  <_<  :lol:  

I Pirates

Wombat

Thanks for the link...I have seen that pic before but never knew if that was him or not..I think that it was taken at Twickenam and Wills was there as well...that's the pic I saw..but with Wills and Guy.  The Leprechaun has emerged!!! :D  

Beebs

Wills and the Leprechaun?! Grr I wish I could have seen that pic!  

Wombat

QuoteWills and the Leprechaun?! Grr I wish I could have seen that pic!
I can't remember where I saw it but it was definately the same guy in your link with Harry.  Will had a dark blue beanie on with white writing on it...I think that it was from 2002. :)  

Johelle

Ok, smoking is terrible, but so is killing poor pheasants

QuoteAndrew Tyler, director of anti-blood sports charity Animal Aid, criticised the prince's "casual attitude" to killing birds.

I'm sorry, I must say I agree with Andrew Tyler

:(  :(  :(
Poor little creatures :waaaah:  
"What is to us whether these stories be true or false, so long as we can persuade ourselves into belief of them, and enjoy all the charm of the reality?" Geoffrey Crayon

Iris

QuoteI wonder if he smokes to keep the girls away....  :lol:
afraid not

Stix Chix

QuoteSo tell me...what do Pelly and Wills get up to on dark cold wintery nights? Do they think back to old Etonian days? :o
Did Guy Pelly really go to Eton with them?  I didnt hear that b4!  ^_^  

Harryite #0004

Stix Chix

QuoteI wonder if he smokes to keep the girls away....  :lol:
afraid not
Kizzing some1 who recently smoked is pretty bad.......unless you smoke too.  Then u dont really notice it.   :P  :rolleyes:
It is a pretty yucky habit.   :puke:  

Harryite #0004

- ThE BeAtLeS -

I've heard that kissing someone who smokes is like kissing and ash tray! Which is a disgusting image anyway, and smoking makes u smell bad and ewww! I wish he didn't smoke either b/c it's just nasty! U know what though everyone puts tabacco pipe smoking in a different catergory than regular cigs b/c they say it smells better?!?!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Stix Chix

QuoteI've heard that kissing someone who smokes is like kissing and ash tray! Which is a disgusting image anyway, and smoking makes u smell bad and ewww! I wish he didn't smoke either b/c it's just nasty! U know what though everyone puts tabacco pipe smoking in a different catergory than regular cigs b/c they say it smells better?!?!
Yup!  Pretty much!  :P  :puke:   But only if they've smoked recently.  Toothpaste and breathmints do wonders!  But it doesnt help the lungs very much!   :ph34r:
But smelling tabacco smoke one some1 is much better then b.o.! :puke:  

Pipes have a much better reputation! ;)  And they do smell better.  But they have all the same health risks.....and the pipe can move your teeth out of place just like thumb sucking can.  

Harryite #0004

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Thats disgusting!   ;)  Yea, I know toothpaste and other stuff helps ya out, but still it's a sick habit - my grandpa smoked and that's what he died from - he got really bad penomnia and emphizima - his lung collapsed and it was just a huge mess! That's primarly why I hate people that smoke b/c like many - we know what can happen, but to each it's own!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Stix Chix

QuoteThats disgusting!   ;)  Yea, I know toothpaste and other stuff helps ya out, but still it's a sick habit - my grandpa smoked and that's what he died from - he got really bad penomnia and emphizima - his lung collapsed and it was just a huge mess! That's primarly why I hate people that smoke b/c like many - we know what can happen, but to each it's own!
:(  :( I'm sorry about your grandpa.  :(

A lot of people who smoke want to stop but just can't.   Its just so adictive.  

Harryite #0004