Princess Maxima is pregnant again: official

Started by Ladybee, December 28, 2004, 09:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladybee

In the Royal family site, little Princess Amalia announces she wil have a little brother or sister in the coming year!!!
:wub:  :wub:  :wub:
I'm so glad for them all, especially after the great losses they had this year.

here is the link:

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/nieuws/Persbe...chten/2190.html

~Sophia~

That's great news.This will excite royal watchers.

britannia

Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Iris

QuoteHare Koninklijke Hoogheid Prinses Catharina-Amalia:
"Ik ben heel blij dat ik U nu allemaal mag zeggen dat ik medio juli 2005 een broertje of zusje hoop te verwelkomen. Mijn ouders zijn daar ontzettend dankbaar voor en gelukkig mee. Ik wilde deze gelegenheid ook gebruiken om te bedanken voor alle kaarten en cadeautjes die ik van veel mensen uit het land mocht ontvangen voor mijn eerste verjaardag. Ik heb een hele fijne dag gehad!"

Her Royal Highness Princess Catharina-Amalia:

"I am very happy that I can now tell you all that I hope to welcome my new brother or sister mid-july. My parents are extremely thankful for it and happy with it. I would also like to use this occasion to thank for all cards and presents that I have received from a lot of people from all over the country for my first birthday. I have had a great day!"

Cute, no? I love this!!
did you see the pictures? I turned the second one:
I love this one best

britannia

more than cute!!!!!! the pics the cute text!!!! :)  thanks for translating it, iris!!!!!

question: catharina-amalia will still be the crown princess in waiting also if the baby is a boy, or?
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Iris

yes, boy and girl have equal rights here. It was changed ages ago because for a long time no boys were born!

queen Emma (from 1890), queen Wilhelmina (from 1898), queen Juliana (from 1948), queen Beatrix (from 1980) and now only king Alex-to be and then again a queen: Amalia.

so, the rules HAD to be changed.  :D

I do think Amilia is rather puffy, no?

you know, I just checked the dates adn queen Emma was married to king William III, there was a 41-year difference between them!! man, and we're debating over 5 or 6 years for Will! :lol:  

britannia

Quoteyou know, I just checked the dates adn queen Emma was married to king William III, there was a 41-year difference between them!! man, and we're debating over 5 or 6 years for Will! :lol:
oh, my god!!!!!!

i really like to have a man who is a bit older than me and sometimes i think i'm crazy cause i wouldn't say no to men who are in their 30es (turn on the tv and see)  :lol: , but 41!!!!!!!!! oh my god!  :blink:  

kwanfan

Great News! Congrats to the couple!  :partytime: