Zanu PF links may dash Harry's royal affair

Started by Gems, December 18, 2004, 05:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gems

There will always be somethin wrong with her when your judging out of jelousy. Or otherwise there is always faults, it's the mother in us lol, nobody's good enough for our ickle Harry.

Wombat

Perhaps..but sometimes looking from the outside in really does give you a clearer view of whats going on.  I mean Harry may be totally in love with this girl and not be able to think clearly (blinded by love).  SO perhaps us expressing what we think of her or judging her is because we can actually see what's going to happen? I don't think that it's going to last ...it will all end in tears!!! :waaaah:  :)  

Gems

Thats exactly what my nan said. She thinks it;s just "infatuation", so probibly he's not thinking clearly, so he cant see whats in front of him.

I dunno bout that, but i dont think he will marry her.

Wombat

QuoteThats exactly what my nan said. She thinks it;s just "infatuation", so probibly he's not thinking clearly, so he cant see whats in front of him.

I dunno bout that, but i dont think he will marry her.
Tell your nan I agree with her :hiya: ...blind Freddy could see that it's just an fluffy infatuation :flirt: ...I think if it was really love then we would all see it for that.  <_<  He definately won't marry her! <_<  

Gems

Maybe he will, maybe he won't it's his life and i think it should be up to him, even if it all goes wrong eventualy (not that im saying it will).