Started by ~Sophia~, December 06, 2004, 03:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

sunshine lily

I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Stix Chix

What a romantic.   :flirt:  :hug:  :blush:  

Harryite #0004

Lila the Flirt

There's the side of Harry's not a lot of people know about.. or care to.

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Wombat

I still think that her t*ts are too big....but I am jealous (read: small t*ts!) :angry:  

Gems

Mine are bigger than that lol, but im havin them reduced cos i have a waiting list of people who want some of mine, too much info neway lol.

Wombat

Stix Chix

She's not too bad looking.  She just doesn't seem to be very photogenic.   Grainy tabloid pictures = ew! :rolleyes:
I can understand why we'd want to knock her, but I'm glad the papers haven't criticized her a lot.  that would be really annoying!  

Harryite #0004

Stix Chix

QuoteThere's the side of Harry's not a lot of people know about.. or care to.
Yeah.   :wub:  I'm glad it's there.   :blush:  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

I thought that she was quite pretty in a rich girl kinda way! <_<  

heart

Wombat

Yes but having money means you can have the best clothes makeup and beauty treatments etc  which in my opinion can turn an ordinary looking person into a semi attractive one! ;)  

LisaG

It's not always about looks. Maybe she is a really sweet nice person. Looks aren't always the most important things in life. Without really knowing her it's tough to say if they are right for each other but let's not base it only on looks!  :D  

Wombat

I read somewhere that in South Africa being seen with the in crowd was very important.  Perhaps being seen with a prince is important.  Perhaps she is a nice person...who knows but Harry! :D  

heart

maybe she's good in romancing where harry is so expert !! oooppss bad girl  :rolleyes:  

Wombat

Gems

Windsor

QuoteIt's not always about looks. Maybe she is a really sweet nice person.
That's true

LadyScorpion

rich ppl can do anything. so jealous:'(

i don't like her. she's pretty, but there is just something about her that i don't like:S even if she wasn't going out with harry.

time to time i judge ppl by the way they look, not like the bad kind of judgement. but the kind like, "nice
, "not nice", "b****y", "conceited", etc. and so far it hasn't fail me yet. so i'm sticking by it.

really sweet of harry to do.  
Take me to you, imprison me, for I, Except you enthrall me, never shall be free, Nor even chaste, except you ravish me.[
~~John Donne's "Holy Sonnet XIV: Batter My Heart, Three-Personed God"~~

Gems

Quoterich ppl can do anything. so jealous:'(

That's not true, Harry cant go anywhere without minders for a start.