Previous topic - Next topic

The Queen

Quote What if they were to get married
no, I think Hermione should marry Harry.   <_<
NO NO Hermione, and Ron!!!!! :D  
Willite #00369

cowboys sunshine

Agh!  This topic is starting to stray!   :lol:  

Come come, let's get back to Emma Watson liking William topic.  I am not surprised that she likes William.  I think its cool.  But remember, don't take what stars say as very serious.  ;)  
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

butterfly49

for all the Harry Potter fans... u have to be happy because i for one have seen the first movie.. it was on tonight and instead of changing the channels... i watched it... it was good... i thought he would get expelled for some of the things that they werent allowed to do.. but im still stuck on why everyone knows who he is....who is he.. were his parents famous...

Gems

Windsor

Quotefor all the Harry Potter fans... u have to be happy because i for one have seen the first movie.. it was on tonight and instead of changing the channels... i watched it... it was good... i thought he would get expelled for some of the things that they werent allowed to do.. but im still stuck on why everyone knows who he is....who is he.. were his parents famous...
That's great, you finally got to watch Harry Potter :lol:  :hug:  :wavey:  

butterfly49