Royal Wedding .................................Rumors Surface

Started by georgiana996, June 06, 2013, 05:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

If,if  the rumor  are true  of an engagement, if, big if because the   papers rumor  makes  up things  all the time, PAndrew and Sarah  would demand the  Abbey ...sentimental reasons   , they  , her  parents were married there.
Yes, Sandor  is right about  how  Sarah goes on and on about her wedding  at the Abbey.
Rumors  made  by the papers. How  many times  did they  say  it  was   true that  PW  was engaged  to K. When it  finally   did happen, they  none  knew  about the  trip, talk to her father and mother.  The press was blindsided. Same thing for  K's pregnancy.  Until she got sick, they  had  not a clue. All the press  did  was  reprpted  constantly that  PW  was going to marry K  hoping one time it  would be true and they  could claim they  had the exclusive. They  none had the exclusive. Same thing for  K's  pregnancy.

If this is  all true, I still say  the  grandiose  of  a  PW  wedding  for  Eug and Bea, whichever one is first up, is  not appropriate. They  are no more , no less royal than  Zara and Peter Phillips.
No,I am not British.
I  do not live there.
I still say  I  do not  know the  people  will  take that  . You are looking  at  three  , lets estimate  here,  three grandiose weddings  of PH, Eug, Bea  over the  next  6 -8 years.
Asuming  all  will  get  married, natural thing to do, natural  progresstion in life, over the next  6- years  earliest  to  8 yrs. latest.
I think Eug and Bea  will get  married  before  PH.  It  will be  like a  grandiose, over the top  wedding  like PW  every  two-three years.   Add PW and K  will most likely have another baby, their spare, in two-three years. The  huge  weddings would be  asking a lot  of the people and country. Unemployment  up?  Prices ? Social situations  up?  Hey, lets  let them eat cake  and we  shall  beg in the streets for  HRH  is marrying today  sort  of  thing.  It will be BRF  all the time  living  it  up all the time.
Then there  is the question of where  Eug and family and Bea and family will live?
Downsizing BRF? Hardly.
Perception is everything.
PE and family  seem  more  off and out  on their own. They do not live in Kennsignton P or  CH  or  St.JP.  PE and Sophie  work  for their keep.
PAnne  is  off on her own and her children  have  their own homes and lives and  PAnne works  for  her keep and the crown and her country and her subjects.
Ok,none of these people  are Middle-Class  or  living in some regular  upscale  neighborhood .
Isn't  Zara 's home an estate on her mother's  grounds?
Perception is everything.
Peter  lives?
PE and  Sophies  's Bagshot Park  is  an English estate  ...funded by?  Given by  HRH, QEII?
Still,  perception is  everything and it  looks as if  PAnne and family and PEdward  and  his young  family  will continue to follow PAnne's path.

Eri

^ And I will never get why Willy is any better than Bea and his wedding granted all the money spend on that Circus and people just sucked it up ... he is no better than Bea until Liz and Chuck prove Mortal !!! Let's bring it down :

1. Bea = Liz's grandchild
2.Will = Liz's grandchild

1. Will a Prince
2. Bea a Princess

So it seems to me she is deserving of everything Willy got !!!

cinrit

^^ On a personal level, William and Beatrice are equals, as both are grandchildren of the Queen.  On a Royal level, William is destined to be King someday, so that does mean that he's going to get special attention.  But then, simply by virtue of being a girl, if Beatrice had a brother, on a Royal level, he would get special attention, too.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Honesty

Bea is to term a phrase, a minor royal.  She is no less a person than William.  Most folks in England think she is a good example for others.

FanDianaFancy

Easy answer there  Eri.

Eug and  Bea  and Zara and Peter  and  the minor  kids, Lady Lousie  and Viscount  Severn,  are  NOT the  heirs  to the throne. They  are  not  next  in line  .
PC  is  no more no less  impt than   PAnne, PAndrew  and  PEdward  as  a person. No doubt  QEII and  PP  loves  all  of their  four  children  equally.  PC  is  no more, no less  in  these  ways.

Prince Charles   will one  day  be  King of  England, Charles  #____. His  spouse  will  be  Queen Camilla (Camilla, QueenConsort  is the real  term  blahblah...)
PC,like  him or  not, like it  or  not, will be  King  of  England.
PH, PW,  Eug, Bea, Zara, Peter -first grandchild  of  QEII and PP, Lady Louise and Viscount Severn  are  no more, no less  loved, wanted  by  QEII  and PP. We  can  be sure  of that. they  are  all the  same  as  grandkids  to  QEII and.

Pricne  William and  all his ,many titles  will  be,is   secon d in line  to  be  King  William #____ of England  one day.
His  child, HRH Prince  George  , is  third  in line and will one day  be  King George #_____  of England.
PH  is  the son  of a  future King  of  England.

Pretty  easy  to understand this.

PMargaret  was no more no less  wanted and loved  by  QE Bowles Lyon.
After  E became  QEII,  Margaret  starting loosing rank  only in line  and not in love, attention  by  The QE Mother  and  QEII.
PMargaret's kids  were  , no doubt  close and wanted and  loved  by The QE  Mother  and QEII, but  by rank, the  reinging  monarch's  children, PC, PAnne, PAndrew, PEdward ,  lives  pushed  forward  by  the press etc.
PMargarets' daughter  did  not have a wedding like her  first cousins: PAnne, PAndrew, PCharles.

The siblings  of  PC  were  all where  PHenry  is  now.

Eug , Bea  are simply  not  impt  in rank. Lesser royals. Like it or not, it is how it works.
Move on down, move  on down the line.

The big  fuss  by  some media  and  some of  us  here, royalists'  fans or  not,  is  K, future  Queen Catherine  of England, needs  to step up her role and duties for she is who she  is.
She  is  not  Kaite Whales  married  to Billy  Whales.
They  cannot  have their cake, call for  utmost privacy  for example, and  eat it  too.

The rumors  of  PW  and K  not  rasing their children as  he  was raised, with wanting  less  media  coverage  is  baloney.
He  cannot  hide and shield  his  child, HRH, Prince George, future  King  of England , away  from his  subjects.

Eug and Bea  can get  married   in a  smaller  way,more private  which would  be appropriate  and  live  a  more quiet and
independent life and one free  of  media coverage and  every little detail  being covered. Everything they do,say  up for criticism.
They  all really  have a  freedom there that  PW, K,Ph  and  his  future wife  will not  have  have. PH's  kids  will  have  less media coverage  and  media  and  people  being  critical  of them, but they  still have  some. They  will be  where  Eug and Bea  are  now.

PW  can get  all of that  priviacy too. Just  give  up his place  in line.  PH  too. PC  too. Just  give their place.   There is  no chance on God's  Green Earth   of that ever happening. One  has  to  take  all the bad  with  all the good  according to  their  rank  in life there.
Yeah,PW  has  to  take al the bad  and  all the good. Yeah, but  look  at  all he gets in return.

Zara, Peter, Eug, Bea  can  marry  who they want  and  name they  kids  want they  want.
They can live where they want .
PW  has  been given  Anmer Hall,KennsingtonP  apts, the biggest  ones, etc. and more to come  as it  has to be because he  is  who he  is  .  He  has  also recieved  new  titles  befitting for a  future  king.

Eug, Bea,  need  to  get  into  a  more private  life, no grandiose  wedding, find their  way , live their  lives  like PAnne has her children  doing and PAnne's kids seem  happy, together,  accomplished people.
I  cannot stand  PAnne.
She  did  very well  with  her children. PAnne  also works  hard  for her  keep  and to  be  QEII's daughter.
There should  be no royal roles  for Eug and Bea as there are  not  for  Zara , Peter.

I  really  think  it was a diservice  for  PAndrew's girls  to be titled  princess.
PEdward's  girl and  son  are  not   styled princess and  prince.
I guess there  is  no right  that  a born  prince,  son  of the  current sovereign,  must  have  his  kids   titled  prince  or  princess.

PHarry  perhaps  will  not  have  his  kids ( a long way  off)   styled  prince  and  princess.
They are  going to be way  down  in  line  for  throne  after their grandfather,King Charles,  Uncle   William  and  Williams ' kids:
Prince George and  however  many other  kids  K and  W  will have.
Yes, I  know  I  am posting here  of  people  who  are  not  even  here  or  close to being here  such  as  PH  kids  or  PW  other  kids  he  will have. Just saying  to make  a point.
PC becoming K  is  a while  off.
PW  is  a  while off.PG  is  awhile  off.  Like it   was said, PGeorge  wont' be  king  until  say, 40 years  from now. He  will be the king  going into the next century.

Eri

Quote from: cinrit on August 13, 2013, 04:43:38 PM
^^ On a personal level, William and Beatrice are equals, as both are grandchildren of the Queen.  On a Royal level, William is destined to be King someday, so that does mean that he's going to get special attention.  But then, simply by virtue of being a girl, if Beatrice had a brother, on a Royal level, he would get special attention, too.

Cindy
"One day" means nothing !!! I can name a lot of people who "one day" should have been Kings/ Queens who never were !!!  Bea is deserving of everything Willy is because again until TWO people are alive he is no better than her !!!

FanDianaFancy

No Eri.

You  are missing  the point.  I  don't  how  better  to explain  it .

I used  the PMaragarets' kids  as  an example  of  way back when they  and their  first  cousins  :pC,PA, PA, PE, were  not  married and had  kids.
PMargarets  ' kids  are  way, way  down the line. Impossible to  to get  there.

One day  does  make  a  be  difference  in terms of rank.

To over  exxagerate.   For joking...LOL!!! Well,  no. No one  knows  who  will live  on. It  is  pretty  sure  that  all the cast  of cahracters will live  on as planned: QEII, PC then and then PW and then  PG  and  next  in line, PW's baby  #2, baby #3. then PH and his  first born, second, so forth.  PW  's line is teh  line  of the future  monarch.
These  times though, unlike other times during royalty,  the  plague  and the  pox  are not issues. No one can behead  another.
PC  would  have beheaded Diana within a  year  of  PH 's birth .
Andrew  would  have tried  to  have  Charles beheaded  way  back before he even amrried.
Anne would relaly  be sour face because  she  would  have  married  to  prince somebody  in Europe  , like  promised and bethrohed at  brith. Not  too much use  for a  girl.

DaFluffs

chavita

Harryite #0009

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Eri

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on August 13, 2013, 05:34:01 PM
No Eri.

You  are missing  the point.  I  don't  how  better  to explain  it .

I used  the PMaragarets' kids  as  an example  of  way back when they  and their  first  cousins  :pC,PA, PA, PE, were  not  married and had  kids.
PMargarets  ' kids  are  way, way  down the line. Impossible to  to get  there.

One day  does  make  a  be  difference  in terms of rank.

To over  exxagerate.   For joking...LOL!!! Well,  no. No one  knows  who  will live  on. It  is  pretty  sure  that  all the cast  of cahracters will live  on as planned: QEII, PC then and then PW and then  PG  and  next  in line, PW's baby  #2, baby #3. then PH and his  first born, second, so forth.  PW  's line is teh  line  of the future  monarch.
These  times though, unlike other times during royalty,  the  plague  and the  pox  are not issues. No one can behead  another.
PC  would  have beheaded Diana within a  year  of  PH 's birth .
Andrew  would  have tried  to  have  Charles beheaded  way  back before he even amrried.
Anne would relaly  be sour face because  she  would  have  married  to  prince somebody  in Europe  , like  promised and bethrohed at  brith. Not  too much use  for a  girl.
Funny post but we don't have to go so far back in time ... The current Monarch was never meant to be Queen !!! She was meant to be a Lady and to not be remembered ... but her uncle Abdicating changed it all !!!

FanDianaFancy

You are right  Eri.  Yes.

But  QEII, PCharles, PWilliam, PGeorge, PHarry, PAndrew all have  to die  before  Eug  or Bea  can  be  Queen of Enlgand. I forget  which  girl  is the eldest.  Is this correct  in rank ?
Yes, that  is  correct.  All of  PC descendants  are first  and  would  have  to die. Then PAndrew and  his  descendants  . If he  too and his  descedants  all die, then  PEdward  will  be  Edward, #_____,  King of  Enlgand and  the heir and spare  will be  his two kids.
All  of this  is  very  highly  unlikely.  There  are  better chances of  you, me  becoming  friends   with Duchess Kaite.
With  QEII,  her  uncle  abdicated  and  he  had  no  pure  children of  the  nobility.I  say  that to say, suppose  he  mareid  of the nobility  and had  children adn nthe  mother died. Then those  kids  would  have been in line  , direct  line.
He could  have  and  would  have  still  had  to  abdicate  to  marry that woman. His  children  of  a woman  of the nobility  would  not  have abdicated anything.

PCharles, PWilliam, PGeorge  and PHarry  are  not  abdicating  their  place  in line.
PHarry  will getmarried  one day  and have children one day.
I assume within the next  7 years.  PH,PE,PB  seem in no  hurry and don't  see  have  found their  soulmates

cinrit

I used to not remember which was the older one, either, but I remember now by alphabet ... B comes before E, so Beatrice comes before Eugenie.  That's probably cheating, but at least I remember now. :D

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

NotWaitieKatie

Just because you can.....Does not mean that you should.

memememe

Why is William more important than Bea and thus gets more:

Because only two people have to die for him to become King - Charles and Elizabeth

For Harry - there are now four people - Charles and Elizabeth of course + William and George - so he has moved down the pecking order

For Beatrice - there are six people who have to die - Charles, Elizabeth, William, George, Harry and Andrew]

Simple really.

Sandor

Quote from: Eri on August 14, 2013, 06:00:53 PM

Funny post but we don't have to go so far back in time ... The current Monarch was never meant to be Queen !!! She was meant to be a Lady and to not be remembered ... but her uncle Abdicating changed it all !!!

Elizabeth was the Heiress Presumptive all along, meaning that she would be Queen unless her uncle married and produced children of his own.
There were rumors that Edward VIII couldn't or wouldn't have any children, so Elizabeth was next in line (and consequently, much more important than Margaret).

When does the Queen return to London?  I believe that's when any announcements will be made, concerning either Beatrice's wedding or George's christening.

chavita

Harryite #0009

pandaanda

Andrew is here as well, only Eugenie is missing. It means
1. You need Dave Clarke at Balmoral as husband to be for Princess Beatrice
2. Eugenie is certainly with Cressida and company in Africa

amabel

Quote from: Sandor on August 15, 2013, 11:51:45 AM
Quote from: Eri on August 14, 2013, 06:00:53 PM

Elizabeth was the Heiress Presumptive all along, meaning that she would be Queen unless her uncle married and produced children of his own.
There were rumors that Edward VIII couldn't or wouldn't have any children, so Elizabeth was next in line (and consequently, much more important than Margaret).

Exactly.  Until an heir is Born, the next person in the line is "in line for it" and can't be sure that he or she might not suddenly become King or queen.  And since David, as POW was getting to middle age, without any signs of marrying a suitable girl, it was looking very likely that he would not marry and so the throne would pass ot hs brother and thence to his brother's eldest child Elizabeth. And she would not be "a Lady", sicne she had the title "Princess Eliz of York" from birth.  Had her uncle David had an accident in the 30s, and been say killed riding a horse, (IIRC George V tried to make him give up racing) then Eliz's father Albert would have become King and then Eliz would have been pretty definitely likely to be queen, unless her mother produced a son.

Queen Camilla

IMO, Beatrice deserves/will get a large wedding because she is the Queen's eldest granddaughter who is a princess.

Beatrice is always helping her grandmother, so HER grandmother might want to give her granddaughter a large wedding.  After all, why let the daughter-in-laws & granddaugher-in-laws wear the family jewelry but not the blood granddaughter.

BTW, William has a high risk job and can easily get killed.  Harry is in the army and can get killed and George can catch any number of lethal childhood illnesses and die.

All the Wales except Charles have been eliminated.  Then Beatrice is 1st in line of her generation.

She is after all the daughter of the Duke of York.   Queen Mary married the Duke of York & their sons became Kings.  Elizabeth was the daughter of the Duke of York & she became Queen.

Actually, I don't think the rumor is true.  Beatrice was riding with her grandmother because Phillip was still in Sandringham.

amabel

Harry has been on 2 active missions, and probably wont get another one.  William I'm sure the risks aer very low, or he wouldn't be doing the job.. and  as for George - very few children die young nowadays in the west, thankfully and he will have the best of medical attention.  it seems to me quite odd to be "writing off the Wasles line" in this way?
Beatrice's chances of being queen are almost nil. And I doubt if she will have a big wedding.  The York girls unfortunately carry Fergie in their baggage so they are not particularly popular.
As for "not allowing the daughters in law to wear the family jewellery, and not the blood daughters or grand daguthers, that's the way it is.  Not that Bea can't wear royal jewels, of course she can, but the wives of the heir and his sons are more important than a granddauther whose chance of being queen is almost nothing.

Eri

Liz adores her granddaughters  :no: what in the world did I just read? Did I just read to Liz Bea is less important than a woman it would take just 5 minutes of Willy signing a paper to be out of the family?  :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: Judging by Zara's Tiara and big wedding Bea's will be EPIC !!!  :Jen:

http://madhattery.royalroundup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/2011-0730-britain-zara4.jpg

georgiana996

Omg I think this is the first time I agree with eri  :unsure: :eyes: 

its true though bea will have it in the abbey there's no way around that
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Eri

^ Bea will rave good bey both Willy's and Harry's wives like Ann did !!!  :lol:

Felicia

Highly highly unlikely she will have an Abbey wedding.

I would have thought almost certainly St George's chapel and reception at Windsor.

Yes she will get to wear a lovely tiara if she wants-but that's it