Main Menu

smileys

Started by sharon, November 13, 2004, 12:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon

We have been talking about may be getting some new smileys for this forum. Here is a sample of a few. If anyone has any suggestions for some more that would be great. Then we cand ecide which one's to add to out current list. It's going to make me a while to load them on so give me a sec!

here is a sample:

sharon

i couldn't find a smiley playing polo unfortunately  :lol:

Gems

Iris

ohhohohoho, here's a must have!!

ah yes, I think I'll need a very drunk smiley too, I've needed that in my 'talk' with Lisa lately ^_^

cool idea! more smileys is always good!

Windsor

I think all of them are great specially the one at Buckingham Palace :D  

Windsor

That one would help me a lot as GEMS GEMS is always making me laugh :D  

TB

The first time I saw that one I thought it was drooling while crying.  :lol:   ;)  

I Pirates

Windsor

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  (See now I need that one) :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Tina

Oh i LOVE  :D smiles!!I always use :P  them!Mediastar Pleaz!!!! :rolleyes:  
This Love has taken its toll on me she said Goodbye 2 many times before and her heart is breaking in fornt of me i have no choise cause i wont say goobye any more

ilovematt!

We need an demon one with horns and an evil grin.

Gems

aw well i dont mean to, but i think we need one being sick for me lol, that would make my day-that and an A* in english.

Windsor

Are you working with the Anthology book for Englsih?

Iris

QuoteWe need an demon one with horns and an evil grin.

(there's also a smaller version of this one). Would be cool if this one got in!

this one is cool too:

and I like this one too:

GIGI

Hey, how do u post that extra smileys???

Iris

smiley central, pick your pic and click the right mouse button, ''copy html'' and then paste it here. you get a whole block of text, you need to remove the rubbish around it til you get something like this:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_5_135.gif

then you put it between

Tina

:happytears: Mediastar PLEAZ put some extra smiles!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :P P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :royal:  :royal::  :royal:  :angelic:  :angelic:  :  :angelic:  :angelic:  :partytime:  :partytime:  :partytime  :woo:  :woo:  :woohuh:  :huh:  
This Love has taken its toll on me she said Goodbye 2 many times before and her heart is breaking in fornt of me i have no choise cause i wont say goobye any more

GIGI

Quotesmiley central, pick your pic and click the right mouse button, ''copy html'' and then paste it here. you get a whole block of text, you need to remove the rubbish around it til you get something like this:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_5_135.gif

then you put it between

Hey Iris Thanks for the informations.
Well I love these smileys!!! I think we'll need them. And a Happy Birthday smiley too!!!

Windsor

I like that one :lol:  :lol:  

Gems

QuoteAre you working with the Anthology book for Englsih?
yes, how did you know that?

Windsor

I did GCSE English last year at school, it's so annoying :D  

Gems

QuoteI did GCSE English last year at school, it's so annoying :D
i like it but i was off half  of last year so i get extra work.

sharon

thanks for the suggestions Iris and Gigi. We can have about 6 -7 new smileys. Oviously some of the olf ones will be replaced. So basically if these are the smielys we're going to be choosing. we can  now choose the best ones and then add them.

Windsor

It's hard to choose I like them all ;)  

sharon

another thing is byte size some smileys are going to have use more  bytes than others. So  we also have to take that into consideration  :D  

Gems

Im not botherd which ones we have i like them all.