Prince Harry - Random Chat & Pictures : Part 8

Started by SophieChloe, January 15, 2013, 09:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joanneinwonderland25

... :sneeze: and some celebrate everytime they are seen together and faun over her like she is Di no 2, although we 'hardly'' see her. So i guess we all react like we want and should not be judged or attacked here over it. this is not a positive opinions only blog the last time i checked.
        Besides, i obviously assumed he had several plans as far as vacations go duh, he is filthy rich. I just like playing around and am not to fond over personal attacks like i threatened to kill her or something. Although it is quite funny how everytime someone says something not flattering about cressida(which is often) u just have to attack that person, u cant deal with the fact that other people have other oppinions. Seriously, now it's quite funny for real how consumed u seem to be. it's getting highlarious.  :lol: :teehee: take a chill pill, we were just kidding here, obviously he will do several things on his vacation.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Eri

^ I don't like Di ... so no I would never want her to be Di 2 God forbid  :ahhh: ...

Izabella

Quotehe will do several things on his vacation.

Yeah...like buy an ugly shirt. Which begs the question... :lol:  :orchid:

joanneinwonderland25

and fishing..ha. sorry i find that extremely boring. it's one of the most boring hobbies ever, second to golfing  :lol:
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Limabeany

I so agree on both counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :thumbsdown:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

georgiana996

:lol: I agree you just reminded me recently during an interview I was asked if I  liked boats I said no then of I would like to travel on a boat I replied no  as though she didnt get I dont like anything to do with the the ocean she asked if I would like to own a boat ..... :ugh:    :Lothwen:  ppl

I think charles taught him 
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Macrobug

GNU Terry Pratchett