Pippa and James Mathews and Family chat

Started by missbliss, January 18, 2012, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

Does James Matthews have any cousins who have young children that could be in the wedding party?

LouisFerdinand

What fashion designer will make Philippa's wedding dress?

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: lapalooza on September 13, 2016, 08:26:36 PM
Quote from: sara8150 on September 12, 2016, 04:35:30 PM
Quote from: lapalooza on September 10, 2016, 03:04:16 PM
I am sure Kate will be present but not a maid of the honour. She has kids to watch and I think they will not skip a wedding of their aunt. :cloud9: :brightside:

You will find out who will be maid of honor will be?!? But I don't think George and Charlotte will attend to wedding of their auntie Pippa's because of noisy music,vows and lots of mores and two kids will cry they will distrace by youngest kids..
yes the small kids are cute but it does not work well at big fat weddings and this one will be for media circus, the kids will be freaked out :partaay:
Could not George and Charlotte be present if they had the right supervision?

LouisFerdinand

Where will Philippa and James have the wedding reception?

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: Trudie on October 12, 2016, 03:55:08 AM
:notworthy: Perhaps she will be like Nicky Hilton who had her reception at Kensington Palace
How was Nicky able to have her reception at Kensington Palace?

LouisFerdinand

What type of flowers do you think Philippa will have in her boquet?   
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

LouisFerdinand

Save the Date invitations have been made. What is the date?

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: PaulaB on October 24, 2016, 04:45:39 AM
There we go again calling someone names because he has chosen to marry someone who you don't like.  Why is he a fool because he loves and has chosen to marry the woman he knows?  He knows the real Pippa we don't?  What is so wrong with the idea that she has found someone to love and be loved by?
@PaulaB, It is absolutely fabulous that Philippa has found someone to love and be loved by.     
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

LouisFerdinand

@sara8150, You asked what we thought. It is interesting how the article in The Daily Mail compared Kate's wedding side by side to Pippa's wedding.

LouisFerdinand

How important is it to Philippa to be accepted into the circle of the Aristocracy?

LouisFerdinand

Do you believe that the Middleton and Goldsmith relatives who attended Catherine's wedding will be invited to attend Philippa's wedding?

LouisFerdinand

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue is a bridal rhyme.   
On her wedding day, what will Philippa have A old, B new, C borrowed, and D blue?

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

^ I like the idea of hydrangea flowers in the bridal bouquet. The article mentioned peonies. I know a bride who insisted on pink peonies for her wedding. She was persistent and pink peonies she got!   
:vday2: :vday2: :vday2: :vday2:

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Has there been any mention of Pippa's girlfriends from school attending her wedding?

LouisFerdinand

Will Philippa have a violin solo at her wedding?

LouisFerdinand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6MRAKAy4Zs   
It is stated that Prince Harry is bringing Meghan to Philippa's wedding.

LouisFerdinand

When Philippa marries James Matthews, she will keep her same initials of PCM.