Pippa and James Mathews and Family chat

Started by missbliss, January 18, 2012, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Nowadays, with Zoom calls etc it's not necessary to spend all week in London on business if you don't have to. Pippa married a very wealthy man and usually very wealthy men (or their relatives' CEO if it's joint family money) have several homes. I can't see the Matthews educating their children in London. Arthur and any future sons will almost certainly go off to board at a public school, and they are almost all located in the countryside. Any daughters may well be going to boarding school as well.

PrincessOfPeace

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on February 27, 2021, 04:14:23 PM
Pippa Middleton, 37, was seen strolling through London with son Arthur Friday.

Pippa Middleton spotted following reports 'she's pregnant with second child' | Daily Mail Online
Wow, that doesn't look like "the first hint of a growing baby bump".  It looks like she is well into her second trimester.  And as usual she looks fabulous - what eating right, getting enough of the right kind of exercise and other ways of taking care of oneself can do. 

PrincessOfPeace

wannable

TLLK

Congratulations to Pippa and James on the birth of their little girl.

Macrobug67

LouisFerdinand

Congratulations to Pippa and James! Their daughter's name is lovely. The middle name of Grace's Aunt Catherine is Elizabeth.

Curryong

Best of good wishes to Pippa and James on the birth of their little girl. I doubt Elizabeth was a tribute to the Queen. It?s Carole?s middle name. This little girl (I like the name Grace btw) will complete their family, I think. I can?t see Pippa having three or four children.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Curryong on March 15, 2021, 10:37:36 PM
Best of good wishes to Pippa and James on the birth of their little girl. I doubt Elizabeth was a tribute to the Queen. It?s Carole?s middle name. This little girl (I like the name Grace btw) will complete their family, I think. I can?t see Pippa having three or four children.
I love the name Grace, too.  She may surprise and have a third, but doubt she would have a fourth.  Anyway, very happy for them!

FanDianaFancy

A boy and girl, probably won and done.
Nice little complete lucky family.
Carole and Mike Midds - a solid , family, marriage.  No amount of money can make that. They provided for their girls, their son too, a good family, tight, moral , solid foundation of roots.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on March 16, 2021, 01:17:13 AM
A boy and girl, probably won and done.
Nice little complete lucky family.
Carole and Mike Midds - a solid , family, marriage.  No amount of money can make that. They provided for their girls, their son too, a good family, tight, moral , solid foundation of roots.
As you say, they just seem to be very good, down to earth people.  Happy for them with five grandchildren. 

LouisFerdinand

It is very fortunate for Philippa and James to have a caring woman such as Carole when extra help is needed for a new baby.

LouisFerdinand

You do see the pram. However you do not see the baby. Of course not. Grace should not be on public display like she is an art object.

TudorQueen

OK is a bit late to the game. The Daily Mail article with the baby covered, was 2 days earlier.

Any time Arthur has been photographed in the UK his face has been blurred. I expect no less with Grace even when not hidden by pram or blanket in the future.

wannable

And the happiest of them all, Pippa Middleton  :yesss:

Hedgefund billionaire James and Pippa reside in a GBP17 million six-bedroom home in London.

The Matthews family owns the Eden Rock resort on St Barts, one of the region's most exclusive hotels beloved by many famous faces, CEO James Mathews.

Macrobug67

Articles and discussion regarding Pippa, James, Matthews family etc

TLLK

Happy anniversary to the Matthews :hearts: