Harry and Florence

Started by Harryforlife25, August 10, 2011, 05:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OceanSoul

Quote from: pinkpearls on August 12, 2011, 02:48:01 AM
Maybe Flee is hiding in shame because she read on RIF that Cherry is back on?

:laugh: 

"Party prince" or "caring prince"?
"I am both of them, and if that's a problem with anybody, then I'm very sorry."

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

Lindelle

OMGawd i sooooo confused.
Who's Flee and Flo's the new girlfriend right?

OceanSoul

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

Lindelle

But who's Flee?
I'm soooooooooooooooo busy as no other mod is here.
Help me out guys pleae?

Georgiana

cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

Lindelle

What?
We talkin' about the same girl?
Oh NOW i understand it.
Geez. it's hard running from thread to thread when everyone else is on holidays and i'm the only one here. :happy17:
Considering i've not had to be here before and you ALL glad I am? :windsor:

Harryforlife25

Well...well the  "girlfriend" misses in the action as usual :Lothwen: God...where do those two ever see each other ?

Harryforlife25

Quote from: Lindelle on August 12, 2011, 11:22:55 AM
What?
We talkin' about the same girl?
Oh NOW i understand it.
Geez. it's hard running from thread to thread when everyone else is on holidays and i'm the only one here. :happy17:
Considering i've not had to be here before and you ALL glad I am? :windsor:
Let me recap for you...Flee is his cousin 8 times removed with whom he has been linked with since June 29 but so far only a blurry picture of the two of them and the only sighting of him anywhere near her place was that weekend...I would say she is his summer fling that we have no idea if it will survive the first cold and Chelsy ...the man is supposed to be in America in October who knows with whom he will want to spent his time with until then...

Louisiana Lady

Quote from: Harryforlife25 on August 12, 2011, 02:47:24 PM
Well...well the  "girlfriend" misses in the action as usual :Lothwen: God...where do those two ever see each other ?

Well...well the  "girlfriend" misses in the action as usual .....Confused?.......... :happy17:......What action did the girlfriend miss?....

Rachel

I don't think there has even been a smooch between them to be honest. I think they just hang out in the same circles, the Sun saw the picture of them together at the concert and thought 'let's give it a shot'. Or maybe someone at the concert started a rumor and they picked up on it.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Flee didn't just say 'there is nothing to tell' but added 'because we are just friends/there's nothing going on between us' and the paps or journalists just left that part out. After all, they can make more money out of a gf than a normal friend.

Now that he's been on this holiday alone, I think the media have given up on the possible Flee/Harry thing and that's why we haven't seen pictures of her in the past few days. She might very well be in London, but maybe she just doesn't get photographed anymore because her pictures don't get bought by the papers so the paps have decided to chase other, more bankable celebrities.

Harryforlife25

Quote from: Louisiana Lady on August 12, 2011, 07:44:32 PM
Quote from: Harryforlife25 on August 12, 2011, 02:47:24 PM

Well...well the  "girlfriend" misses in the action as usual .....Confused?.......... :happy17:......What action did the girlfriend miss?....
I was referring to the sightings of him ALONE it's bad enough they are never in the same city he comes back from his "single" vacation and still...NADA as usual not even a sighting of them together (I have given up on pictures a loooooooooong time ago :rolleyes:) you know I don't believe they are even FWB anymore where are the benefits? :teehee:

englishrose

Quote from: Rachel on August 12, 2011, 08:08:03 PM
I don't think there has even been a smooch between them to be honest. I think they just hang out in the same circles, the Sun saw the picture of them together at the concert and thought 'let's give it a shot'. Or maybe someone at the concert started a rumor and they picked up on it.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Flee didn't just say 'there is nothing to tell' but added 'because we are just friends/there's nothing going on between us' and the paps or journalists just left that part out. After all, they can make more money out of a gf than a normal friend.

Now that he's been on this holiday alone, I think the media have given up on the possible Flee/Harry thing and that's why we haven't seen pictures of her in the past few days. She might very well be in London, but maybe she just doesn't get photographed anymore because her pictures don't get bought by the papers so the paps have decided to chase other, more bankable celebrities.
:goodpost: I absolutely agree with u,darling Rachel!You stole all my words that I would like to tell during all this rumored "romance"!Thank you so much! :clap: :flower:

Zoey

Also, wasn't Pippa spotted leaving her friend George Percy's place in the early AM hours, just like Harry was apparently spotted leaving Flee's place? And it's pretty much been confirmed that Pippa & George are just friends, so even if Harry did see Flee that night then couldn't it have been as just friends, too?

And anyway, at least with Pippa & George I think there were some photos of them together that night/early AM, but there weren't any of Harry leaving Flee's place, just neighbors' accounts (and maybe they never even said any of it, but it was all made up by the tabs). I've seen The Sun and The Mirror make up complete fabrications of stories based on not even one kernel of truth. Just complete, 100% pure fiction.

I do agree with you, Rachel, that the tabs could have twisted Flee's words, or not even printed some of what she said so that they would have a story of a romance because that's what sells, not stories about friendships that are purely platonic.

I think as of now I would believe that they were FWB and might or might not still be, but either way it's not serious and probably won't be in the long run.

I can also see how maybe they didn't share even a single kiss and have only been casual friends all this time. Maybe that night at that concert (the one time they've been photographed together - Hard Rock Calling, was it?) they just said hi and talked casually etc. b/c it doesn't look like there's a ton of chemistry there, at least not to me. It really does look like Flee is a fangirl/in awe of Harry there, and he just seems to be behaving friendly with her. I'm not even sure I believe any of those other rumored quotes about Flee being in love with Harry etc. or even that they've been having dinners in London or that friends have called it a "real summer romance" and have been helping them carry on in private. I think it's all lies.

About Ibiza/Majorca - up until the Sunday Harry was in Spain I was able to see the possibility of Flee popping over to Ibiza and them meeting up to spend Saturday night and all day Sunday together etc., but when tweets about spotting a tipsy Harry in Majorca on Saturday night and then a picture of Harry chilling out with his friends poolside in Majorca on Sunday afternoon showed up, it just seemed a bit delusional to be thinking that any longer, or to be thinking that he'd been spending nights in Ibiza with Flee, no matter how close the islands are. And how is that fair to her, regardless of the privacy reason, to be treated as a booty call at night, if he even did that, while he's hanging out with his other friends in the daytime? It would be better to just scrap the plans to meet up altogether then if privacy is the main reason for them having to resort to meeting up at night just for a booty call. And surely, if he had met up with Flee in Ibiza, there would have been at least one snapshot or tweet about a sighting of him moving about the islands, or of them together, or of a Flee sighting in Ibiza? But there wasn't. Maybe she just stayed inside a country home or a friend's place back in England starting on Thursday so that she wouldn't get papped because she knew it would look embarrassing and possibly be bad for her modeling/acting career if she was snapped in England while Harry is on holiday in Spain without her. It would make her look like yesterday's news, a has-been - not good!

wannable

No unnamed sources whispering a denial of this couple up to date.  Perhaps by this Sunday, Katie Nicholl will shed more light or confusion. :laugh:

This was the last U.K. article of Prince Harry and Florence Brudenell Bruce
Quote'Harry is busy with his Apache helicopter training but he's always wanted to go to the island so he's hoping to escape for a weekend to spend time with Flee and the gang there in August. He and Flee are enjoying a real summer romance,' said a source.
'Flee has been introduced to William and to Palace aides, which is a significant step.
'She has gone down a storm in the Royal household. Harry's aides think she is sweet, funny and charming.'
The source added: 'Harry's friends have rallied round them and have done everything they can to help their relationship blossom as quietly as possible.
'When he wants to go out for a date, five or six of his closest confidants surround him and Flee as they enter a restaurant – dispersing to leave them in peace for a romantic meal-a-deux once inside. As friends go, Harry's are as loyal as they get.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2020597/Florence-Brudenell-Bruce-asks-Prince-Harry-come-Ibiza-her.html#ixzz1UrLZx8bG   

August isn't over.

psm

^Thanks for reposting that. The stories have been too factual imo to be complete fabrication. I believe, hope this is a very private couple enjoying the early stages of their relationship. And yes, no denials so far...

People should remember that a 19 yr old inexperienced and hot blooded Harry was able to keep his new gf out of spotlight for a long time, and that was when he had to travel to another country. Harder to keep a secret. That gf if I am not mistaken was also treated as a summer fling by the media.

He is wiser, smarter. Flee also is more mature than 18 yr old Chelsy. She also has experience when it comes to dating high profile men.

OceanSoul

Quote from: wannabe on August 12, 2011, 11:17:17 PM
No unnamed sources whispering a denial of this couple up to date.

:nod: If they really aren't together why isn't anyone denying it? it's been more than a month and still no denial. In the past the "royal sources" would confirm or deny rumors or the end of H's many flings/one night-stand  :hehe:
The fact those rumors are allowed to continue means there's something going on, because of the lack of pics and sightings of them together many are naturally tending to believe there's nothing between them or she was just a hookup but if that was the case news hinting that she's his girlfriend would have been shut down long time ago. 

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

Zoey

The whole Harry/Flee thing is so very confusing!

Maybe they really are in a serious relationship and friends are helping to keep it quiet and out of the press for now. And maybe Flee did or didn't meet up with Harry in Ibiza, but even if she didn't, then it wouldn't necessarily mean they aren't in a serious relationship.

Harryforlife25

Quote from: Zoey on August 12, 2011, 11:56:58 PM

Maybe they really are in a serious relationship and friends are helping to keep it quiet and out of the press for now. And maybe Flee did or didn't meet up with Harry in Ibiza, but even if she didn't, then it wouldn't necessarily mean they aren't in a serious relationship.
It really is I guess we shall wait and see...there is no "rule" to when  you go vacation with your new significant other my aunt is vacationing with her boyfriend of four months ...but Harry is not your  average Joe he is a Captain in the military and that will take all his time not to mention his royal duties so he is a guy who is really hard to see and that for whom his girlfriend is no his top priority given his duties that is why it  never really worked with Chelsy ...so why wouldn't his new girlfriend /hook up be with him on vacation given how hard is to see him?
And why oh why would a red blooded 26 years old Harry want to vacation with his old friends when he has a girl like Flee on speed dial?

MissComplexSimplicity

"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

englishrose

Quote from: MissComplexSimplicity on August 13, 2011, 11:51:39 AM
She was a fling.The end.
I like Flee much,I think that she's beautiful and maybe very nice and strong person,but I'm 100 % agree with this! :flower:

Zoey

Quote from: Harryforlife25 on August 13, 2011, 07:19:14 AM
Quote from: Zoey on August 12, 2011, 11:56:58 PM

It really is I guess we shall wait and see...there is no "rule" to when  you go vacation with your new significant other my aunt is vacationing with her boyfriend of four months ...but Harry is not your  average Joe he is a Captain in the military and that will take all his time not to mention his royal duties so he is a guy who is really hard to see and that for whom his girlfriend is no his top priority given his duties that is why it  never really worked with Chelsy ...so why wouldn't his new girlfriend /hook up be with him on vacation given how hard is to see him? And why oh why would a red blooded 26 years old Harry want to vacation with his old friends when he has a girl like Flee on speed dial?
Very true - why would he not meet up with her in Spain, which I really don't think they did. Also, he seems to have spent a lot of time with the Warrens lately, especially Jake, so why would he need to spend more time with them on a holiday when he could have spent that time with Flee if they're seeing each other, seriously or not?

Quote from: MissComplexSimplicity on August 13, 2011, 11:51:39 AM
She was a fling.The end.
:nod: Love it!  Right now I'm in total agreement!

kp

Harryites #144 (#12-013)

Louisiana Lady

...Maybe Prince Harry had a long standing  Holiday already planned for a long time "Pre-Florence",  with his old friends the Warrens and what "extra time has Prince Harry spent with Jake lately"?...Neither Prince Harry nor Florence have yet to be pictured anywhere for days now, whether apart or separate with either male or female, ...absolutely nothing/nada to my knowledge???.....Tweets as media are just speculative as we all somewhat agree...Neither Florence or Prince Harry have been rumored with anyone else romantically and friends of both Chelsy or Florence nor the media have not voiced that they are NOT together, which is rather unusual ?.....Katie Nicholls, Dean Piper, Robert Jobson and other less credible reporters have all given the nod that indeed she is his "girlfriend" in a summer kind of way is the way most put it, for whatever our individual minds choose to interpet that as....Knowing Prince Harry as we do, he's not turned celebate and if another woman has come into the picture, you can bet associated friends or media would  grab it and it wouldn't take long to be reported !!!.....If nothing else, we have to all agree that is much secretive information kept hidden and right now ALL the parties involved are doing their jobs very well..........  :hi:.......

Harryforlife25

I guess only pictures are going to solve this dilemma... :pics:.

Georgiana

^ too true, pictures and more sightings together
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup