Random chat and pictures part 4

Started by WOW, June 18, 2011, 01:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissComplexSimplicity

Quote from: 1234luv on June 25, 2011, 11:09:30 PM
and he rocks back and forth a lot. i don't find it cute though, just kind of annoying.
haven't noticed...can u provide evidence please? :D
"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

psm

^ He does rock back and forth, like a boat! I think he should work on that habit.

I think I've first noticed it in the speech he gave in 2007, for a service for Diana. Then in his other speeches.

MissComplexSimplicity

just watched a few videos...i see it now! and yes, I find it cute.  :snob:
"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

loyalroyal86

He's got a ciggy in his hand in the pic of him in the daily mail article...tisk tisk :nono:
~The truth sounds insane sometimes, but that doesn\'t mean it\'s not the truth~

mihrocha

Have you seen? Photo of Harry outside the Hard Rock Calling : http://lockerz.com/s/114644568

wannable

He doesn't look like he's calling, but listening intently at the guy in front of him, hands in pocket.

mihrocha

No, sorry, You didn't get that. The event was called Hard Rock Calling, not that he was calling.

wannable

mihrocha

blackprincess92

for some reason i just want to say Hard Rock Cafe :lol: is Hard Rock Calling apart of Hard Rock in general?

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

wannable

@SkyNewsHack
Paul Harrison
Prince Harry will attend the 2011 Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix and present the trophy to the winner, Silverstone Circuit
51 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

@SkyNewsHack
Paul Harrison
If Jenson Button wins British GP, Prince Harry will present trophy to him. Didn't he go out with Harry's new girlfriend? #awkward
44 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

@RoyalReporter
Richard Palmer
Prince Harry will present the trophy to the winning driver at the British Grand Prix at Silverstone on July 10.
47 minutes ago via Echofon

MissComplexSimplicity

Quote from: wannabe on June 30, 2011, 12:09:39 PM
@SkyNewsHack
Paul Harrison
If Jenson Button wins British GP, Prince Harry will present trophy to him. Didn't he go out with Harry's new girlfriend? #awkward
44 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
scandalous

wannable

megaroozle

What do you think Harry will be doing today on his mums b-day. I once read somewhere that the spencers usually get together for her birthday...not quite sure....maybe someone could shed some light?

Georgiana

Quote from: wannabe on June 30, 2011, 12:23:53 PM
Jenson is happy with Jessica ;)

I'm not suprised, she is really beautiful
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

WOW

yvonne

Quote from: WOW on July 02, 2011, 01:07:33 AM
I see Zara was there :) http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6845/ph5d.jpg
What no Flee, maybe tomorrow.

i was looking for flee too; since she's harry's new girl? lol maybe tomorrow!

pinkpearls

It took almost a week for the picture of Flee & Harry at Hard Rock Calling to surface.... we'll have to wait & see when more photos of the two appear!

psm

^ Interesting, huh? The Sun broke the story with confidence, stated more as a fact than a rumour. They have been sitting on that photo for days now. I wonder what else they have.

pinkpearls

Ya, the story has evolved into "harry & flee have been dating for months."

Also, Daily Star & Express pulled their articles offline that were about Flee & Harry. They were published just after midnight, but when I clicked on the link, the papers both had an error screen. Something is fishy to me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the concert:

Standing next to actual Prince Harry. He's dancing along to Black Eyed Peas with a small child on his shoulders!
https://twitter.com/#!/moremagazine/status/86902118753107969

rapunzelrapunzel

From twitter:

ICParkLane IC London Park Lane
#HRH #Prince #Harry flies the flag for Number One Park Lane as he leads our team at British #Polo Day today http://yfrog.com/h0m272j