News, Photos and Chat about Albert & Charlene's wedding - July 2011

Started by marine2109, May 10, 2011, 06:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missing diana

Pictures from the Gala!  Everyone looks so elegant.

http://bodasreales.hola.com/principe-alberto-monaco-charlene-wittstock/boda-real/201107021846/opera-montecarlo-baile/1/

Apologies for my critique of the bride earlier. She is overall attractive and definitely made an elegant bride at a really elegant affair.

Lindelle

Love the gown of the dress but not the top. It was very simple up top and looked like it had the boobies sticking out like Kate's. The top was very like Victoria's but i thought Victoria did the right thing by marrying in such a simple dress as Danial didn't have a uniform to wear so she didn't go over the top.
But the gown of Charlene's dress was breathtaking.

XeniaCasaraghi

I think Charlene is very beautiful, kind of reminds me of Grace Kelly. She obviously has bad taste in men, but whatever. The gown all around was a bore, and I think the top was kind of ugly.

blackprincess92

Charlene had alot of work done..to make herself look "acceptable" which is sad....she clearly had some liquid plastic surgery aswell as breast augmentation done.

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

blackprincess92

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

Princesse Grace

Quote from: missing diana on July 02, 2011, 10:21:17 PM
Pictures from the Gala!  Everyone looks so elegant.

http://bodasreales.hola.com/principe-alberto-monaco-charlene-wittstock/boda-real/201107021846/opera-montecarlo-baile/1/

Apologies for my critique of the bride earlier. She is overall attractive and definitely made an elegant bride at a really elegant affair.
Omg ,I miss a tiara in Charlene....at wedding and at Opera too..... :wait: :waaaah:

blackprincess92

i cant wait to see the official wedding portrait of the two..... and i cant wait to see HSH Princess sash , tiara, and gown

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

blackprincess92

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

XeniaCasaraghi

I don't like Albert, so I would think Grace and Rainer would be disappointed in how their son has lived his life; but I would guess not disappointed in Charlene, because she seems quite nice and acceptable. But I admit I know little about her.

CanRoyal

Lindelle

I haven't been able to watch it ALL! :no:
The links don't work here in Oz. :no:
Will have to wait til someone uploads it to youtube. :wait:

CanRoyal

If you can go to the bottom of the link I just posted - there is a short video there. Perhaps you can see that? :)

Lindelle

Quote from: Windsor on July 02, 2011, 04:57:31 PM
I did not enjoy the wedding at all, they looked very miserable and not very happy at all. The idea of the wedding being sponsored by private companies like Lexus and the whole idea of vast amounts of money being spent really does make the whole thing look tacky.

Then again, Monaco is not known for its majestic style, but rather for its high spender reputation.

Don't be disenhearted Windsor - you're prob so used to the British Royal Weddings that makes you think this was not a happy occassion. They didn't look miserable (kate and Wills did) but happy and elated!
At least it wasn't funded by the taxpayers  so never mind about the private companies, they obviously wanted to.
And it was a very majestic wedding. Bar Sophie's and Edwards, this was the next best.
The love in their hearts showed and glowed - unlike W&K which I thought was soooooooo boring and paid for by the public.

Lindelle

The more I watch this wedding the more in love i am with this royal family.
They put the BRF in THE SHADE!

Those flower girls were utterly gorgeous - who were they?

This was such a loving ceremony, you'd could just see the love between them.

I soooooo wish they were the monachy of Oz, then i wouldn't have a problem with wanting to become a republic because of W&K.

Think i might move to Monaco.

sara8150

Quote from: XeniaCasaraghi on July 03, 2011, 12:02:03 AM
I don't like Albert, so I would think Grace and Rainer would be disappointed in how their son has lived his life; but I would guess not disappointed in Charlene, because she seems quite nice and acceptable. But I admit I know little about her.

you cant blame Prince Albert's choice for bride but his parents still in spirits in heaven but Prince Albert still in his parent's heart they wont lose but his parents watch..

sara8150

Quote from: Lindelle on July 03, 2011, 04:46:30 AM
The more I watch this wedding the more in love i am with this royal family.
They put the BRF in THE SHADE!

Those flower girls were utterly gorgeous - who were they?

This was such a loving ceremony, you'd could just see the love between them.

I soooooo wish they were the monachy of Oz, then i wouldn't have a problem with wanting to become a republic because of W&K.

Think i might move to Monaco.

i have no idea who flowergirls/bridesmaid its idea of Charlene who help her train

if you afford to move Monaco its hard!!

sara8150

Quote from: Lindelle on July 03, 2011, 04:41:51 AM
I did not enjoy the wedding at all, they looked very miserable and not very happy at all. The idea of the wedding being sponsored by private companies like Lexus and the whole idea of vast amounts of money being spent really does make the whole thing look tacky.

Then again, Monaco is not known for its majestic style, but rather for its high spender reputation.

Don't be disenhearted Windsor - you're prob so used to the British Royal Weddings that makes you think this was not a happy occassion. They didn't look miserable (kate and Wills did) but happy and elated!
At least it wasn't funded by the taxpayers  so never mind about the private companies, they obviously wanted to.
And it was a very majestic wedding. Bar Sophie's and Edwards, this was the next best.
The love in their hearts showed and glowed - unlike W&K which I thought was soooooooo boring and paid for by the public.

you cant judge yourself for Royals wedding who best or worse wedding in royals century

Prince William and Kate's wedding include security,television,reporters from world to coverages on wedding of new couples but world never know who Kate is..its would remind of his parents who got married in 1981 but include coverages reporters&tv from worlds,security,etc and also royals&head of states of european..

When Prince Albert's parent got married in 1956 till his mom got serious accident due stroke till dies in 1982 but Prince Albert and his sisters got on own when his dad dies in 2005 its would called "curse Grimaldi"

mostly royals wedding have good wedding or worse wedding no matters who will judge will be we have wait and see..

MapleLeaf

Quote from: Lindelle on July 03, 2011, 04:41:51 AM

:flower: It's amazing how perspectives can differ, because I thought sort of the opposite.  Wills and Kate not only smiled a lot and looked happy, they actually smiled at each other, and looked at each other throughout the wedding ceremony.  There are literally lots, I mean multiples, of photos showing Wills and Kate looking directly at each other and smiling during the ceremony and after the ceremony.  There is even an overhead pic or overhead video shot of Wills and Kate riding in the carriage, and when they came out of that short tunnel or whatever it was they were holding hands. 

Plus, Wills told Kate 'you look beautiful' at the altar and smiled at her.  Albert didn't do anything close to that with Charlene.  I do think Albert and Charlene showed some affection towards each other, but they didn't show it until after the wedding ceremony.  They both looked sad throughout the wedding ceremony, especially Charlene.  At one point Charlene looked so despondent I felt sorry for her and I wondered if she was getting married even though she didn't really have her heart in it.

The only time I felt that she showed some emotion was when she cried in the little church where she left her bouquet.  When Albert asked her for a kiss outside of the church, she gave him a brief kiss but IMO her body language wasn't affectionate.  However, I have to be fair and say that looking at pictures and even video doesn't always tell the true story.  No matter what we see in photos or video footage, we're still on the outside looking in.  For all I know, Albert and Charlene are very much in love.  But today it didn't look that way to me, and to be honest, I was actually hoping that they would look deeply in love. 

As far as the paternity test goes, just because a person takes a paternity test doesn't mean they've done something wrong.  It could be that Albert just wants to make a point, and he's taking the test to stop all the rumours once and for all.  But it could be that Charlene was upset about the accusations happening so close to the wedding.  IMO, if nothing else, someone is trying to make Albert's future happiness difficult.

Here is the most recent article about the paternity test situation:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010729/Princess-Charlene-s-duty-To-stand-Albert-new-paternity-test.html
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

amabel

Quote from: XeniaCasaraghi on July 03, 2011, 12:02:03 AM

I'd say they disapproved of his not marrying and settling down, and of being silly enough to let girls get pregnant (albeit I think from what I've seen that the Jazmin thing was a girl getting pregnant and then telling him later) but I think his follies are nothing to the much  more publicised dramas of Stephanie and to an extent of Caroline

Lindelle

you cant judge yourself for Royals wedding who best or worse wedding in royals century

[/quote]

But that's just it - I can from what I've seen.
There was far more love between Sophie and Edward than W&K.

Albert and Charlene got it right.

Princesse Grace

Princesse Grace

I liked a lot the moment of the throwing of rose petals,it was lovely and romantic. :clap: