Chelsy Chat and Older & never seen before PICS! part 6

Started by WOW, December 15, 2010, 08:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaspBerries

Georgiana

I wonder when pictures are going to surface? After all the press wont lose interest in her.
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

Maria5583

I think that the paps have already lost interest in Chelsy. Other people tied to the royal family get photographed doing the most mundane things and there have not been pictures of her in a while. If she did indeed start work today, paps would know exactly where to find her and what time she would start a work day.

OceanSoul

Maybe they have, ever since she came back from Africa the only pictures of her that have surfaced are the ones leaving Boujis where the paps are always waiting in case a celebrity shows up, she hasn't changed her address and still lives in London yet no photos. Unless she's seen with Harry again I doubt they will follow her everyday to work like they used to when she was at Leeds, she's not a celebrity the only reason she's famous is because she dated a Prince and she isn't anymore. We may get a few pictures here and there but that's all, pictures of her at night clubs with a male friend, maybe shopping but i don't see why they would be interested in posting pictures of an ex-girlfriend going to work who's always frowning and pouting.

"Party prince" or "caring prince"?
"I am both of them, and if that's a problem with anybody, then I'm very sorry."

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

psm

If she does not get back with Harry or meet with him, even as part of a social gathering of friends, then the only way she will be of interest is:

If she starts seeing someone seriously and gets photographed PDA'ing him (Chelsy moves on, Harry is jealous, etc)

If she quits her job at A&O and goes back to Africa (Chelsy gives up on Harry, runs back to Africa)

Or if she proves to be a successful career woman (While Kate is playing at being a housewife, the other ex-gf becomes a career woman)

Any other ideas?

Louisiana Lady

....Seems like we've waited for years for her job to begin......  I was hoping for a nice picture of Chelsy all dressed up and ready to be a Legal Eagle !!!....

OceanSoul

Even if she remains part of Harry's circle of friends that won't make her too interesting for the tabloids (unless she causes any trouble for any future gf) they might write about her a few things but that's it. If Harry wants to remain good friends with her i doubt any gf he will have will accept to have him close to her and it's her right, sooner or later he will have to make a choice. I don't think exes can remain friends without causing trouble for one another unless they broke up because they simply fell out of love with each other which isn't the case with H and C.
I agree with the first option however if Harry is himself indifferent no one will care about her.
The last two options won't make her interesting for anyone: if she quits her job and moves back to SA she will fade away even quicker and even if she becomes a successful woman which i doubt because Law is a really competitive field that requires lots of sacrifice and hard work and Chelsy doesn't strike me as someone who's willing to do all that and she relies on her connections to get an job that many would kill to get and still she puts her A&O job on hold for over 2 yrs to party, of course one can come up with the excuse that she's young and rich and wants to enjoy her life but people who choose to do law don't and can't afford to act that way, regardless even if she proves to be successful no one will bother and compare her to Kate who will be the QUEEN one day.

"Party prince" or "caring prince"?
"I am both of them, and if that's a problem with anybody, then I'm very sorry."

Harryite #138 (#12-007)

Louisiana Lady

...I agree OceanSoul that ex's can never really be "just friends".   Even if there is absolutely nothing left and the relationship is OVER the old saying still applies that I don't want him or her but I sure as heck don't want anyone else to want them either...........  There was an article I read a long time ago that  one of Chelsy's friend's did say that she felt she had simply  fell out of love with him and was hanging in there just for the perts, because she did like that part of the relationship.  It was around the time she broke things off at the end of 2008 or 2009..She also had supposely told this friend that she rather cut her legs off than join the Royal Family and live in a fishbowl...That the lifestyle would suffocate her and she never had intentions on marrying Prince Harry......Whether true or not I don't know but it was a long article....I hope they both keep moving forward and live happy lives and put the past in a special place, but indeed move on........................... :flower:.......

WOW