Chelsy Chat and Older & never seen before PICS! part 6

Started by WOW, December 15, 2010, 08:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riss

Does anyone know if she's back in London? Or she's still in Ibiza? Has anyone spotted her out and about?

fleur

wannable

That's the (confirmed Facebook) plan until about one month ago.  She'll be there, only if her A&O bosses decided something else.

fleur

^^^^or she decided to not work there anymore....we just have to wait , i guess.

psm

^ I bet she will start working. The important question is will she stay there, or how long will she stay there...

I am also curious to see her style. When she interned she dressed well. But then around that time she had a great style. Lately it is like she's lost her touch. So we will see. While I acknowledge that they are not together anymore, until Harry is 100% serious with a new girl, Chelsy will remain a paparazzi target and a girl with her own board on a royal forum, even though she is not a girlfriend :)

pinkpearls

harry could marry another woman, and Chelsy will be viewed by some as his Camilla, thus meriting her own board.

Harryforlife25

Quote from: pinkpearls on September 04, 2011, 02:16:08 AM
harry could marry another woman, and Chelsy will be viewed by some as his Camilla, thus meriting her own board.
That depends if Harry is never again seen with her and is seen being happy with his wife why would anyone think Chelsy is his Camilla?  :laugh:

iisuzieii

I wouldn't necessarily assume Chelsy is the type of person to be like Camila. I think once she meets another guy and gets in a serious relationship..she'll be done with harry. I really think she doesn't want to be a royal...which stinks for both of them...but, thats who she was dating..I think the longer they drag this on the more unhealthy it will get.  He doesn't want to get married any time soon and she should just live her life the way she wants to and just  be friends with him.

psm

Quote from: englishrose on September 04, 2011, 12:44:49 PM
http://www.vanityfair.com/society/features/2011/05/chelsy-davy-vs-pippa-middleton-slide-show-201105

Thanks for the link. Pippa sounds boring and Chelsy couldn't have been more stereotyped. At least the articles weren't filled with the usual dose of incorrect information.

Is that the photo of the Middleton house? I have never seen such an exposing photo of their home. If that is the place, it is lovely, I would prefer to hang out there i/o Clarence House or any of the stuffy palaces.

I think that is very unfair to both Chelsy and Harry, Harry's future wife and even to Charles and Camilla. C&C were a unique situation. Charles made wrong decisions, he also was clearly misguided. The same expectations and limitations do not apply to William and especially not to Harry. Harry will marry the woman he loves, when he is ready to get married. Currently I don't see it happening soon. For all her faults, I doubt Chelsy would cling on when Harry has a fiance/wife. I don't think she is a bad person. I also don't think she is that much in love with Harry or his status, at least not anymore.

Harryforlife25

Quote from: psm on September 04, 2011, 03:53:12 PM
Quote from: englishrose on September 04, 2011, 12:44:49 PM
http://www.vanityfair.com/society/features/2011/05/chelsy-davy-vs-pippa-middleton-slide-show-201105

Thanks for the link. Pippa sounds boring and Chelsy couldn't have been more stereotyped. At least the articles weren't filled with the usual dose of incorrect information.

Is that the photo of the Middleton house? I have never seen such an exposing photo of their home. If that is the place, it is lovely, I would prefer to hang out there i/o Clarence House or any of the stuffy palaces.

I think that is very unfair to both Chelsy and Harry, Harry's future wife and even to Charles and Camilla. C&C were a unique situation. Charles made wrong decisions, he also was clearly misguided. The same expectations and limitations do not apply to William and especially not to Harry. Harry will marry the woman he loves, when he is ready to get married. Currently I don't see it happening soon. For all her faults, I doubt Chelsy would cling on when Harry has a fiance/wife. I don't think she is a bad person. I also don't think she is that much in love with Harry or his status, at least not anymore.
I don't see Chelsy being around either if he marries someone else she doesn't seem like the type to do that.

englishrose

Lothwen

I can see thinking that is Chelsy if you just glance at it
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

psm

I saw that on DM homepage, small photo and thought she was Chelsy. Glad to see I am not the only one.

Englishrose, that is probably the best that woman has ever looked, and would be a bad photo of Chelsy, so there you have it.

Lothwen

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

pinkpearls

Chelsy had the cleavage on display along with bare shoulders, a big no-no in the Abbey. Classic Chelsy - showing her "independence" and flaunting the rules.

RaspBerries

I cringed when they showed the tape of Pippa doing a curtsey in front of the Queen.   :no: 

cinrit

Quote from: Lothwen on September 05, 2011, 12:27:35 AM
They say that Pippa's dress at the wedding didn't show any cleavage, while Chelsy's did?

Really?!   

It said that Chelsy's dress was "clavicle baring", not "cleavage".  As for Pippa, she doesn't have any cleavage to show off, does she?

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Harryforlife25

Quote from: cinrit on September 05, 2011, 01:34:00 AM
Quote from: Lothwen on September 05, 2011, 12:27:35 AM
They say that Pippa's dress at the wedding didn't show any cleavage, while Chelsy's did?

Really?!   

It said that Chelsy's dress was "clavicle baring", not "cleavage".  As for Pippa, she doesn't have any cleavage to show off, does she?

Cindy

:lol:

RoyalFamFan23

isn't Chelsy supposed to start working today?? or did something change? No pics yet!

psm

No pics may mean they finally decided to leave her alone. Or maybe they don't know what time and which office she is going to.

wannable

There is only 2 A&O London offices, not a difficult task for the paparazzi's. 

echo

was she absolutely positively supposed to start this day?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) Booni.

wannable