Chelsy Chat and Older & never seen before PICS! part 6

Started by WOW, December 15, 2010, 08:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissComplexSimplicity

"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

WOW

hiya

It's been proven time and time again that it's not Chelsy.

MissComplexSimplicity

"Granny I've got to go, send my love to the corgis...I've got to go, bye. God save you, yeah, that's great ..."

Georgiana

cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

chavita

^Which is what we would say about blonde hair if she was a brunette :)
Harryite #0009

someonewholovesharry

MissComplexSimplicity, sorry for asking.. Aren't you russian?
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

MissComplexSimplicity

RoyalFamFan23

Quote from: Georgiana on May 14, 2011, 12:49:17 PM
she really wouldnt suit brown hair

strawberry blonde would look  nice on her...just not that bleach she has going on. Brown hair no way!

MissComplexSimplicity

Chelsy partying in Ibiza
http://m.mirror.co.uk/article?a=m4:23163905

From Twitter
deanpiper: Had a very funny dance off with Chelsy Davy at Blue Marlin in Ibiza. She was enjoying herself..... #princeharry

chavita

Where do I click to read that story? :blank: That link doesn't work for me
Harryite #0009

WOW

QuoteOther celebs flocking to the island this week were James Blunt, Chelsy Davy and Atomic Kitten Jenny Frost, who joined me for cocktails.

Why is she having cocktails with Dean Piper??

wannable

This past weekend, Chelsy Davy in Ibiza

Quote* Other celebs flocking to the island this week were James Blunt, Chelsy Davy and Atomic Kitten Jenny Frost, who joined me for cocktails.   

Tweeted 13 hours ago
Quote@deanpiper
deanpiper
Had a very funny dance off with Chelsy Davy at Blue Marlin in Ibiza. She was enjoying herself.....

Dean Piper is a gossip columnist for tabloid The Daily Mirror and is friends of Miss Davy.

WOW

Does anyone have a pic of Dean? Is he a handsome guy?

MissComplexSimplicity

wannable

QuoteIs he a handsome guy? 

Not my type, nevertheless what he has written about the party circuit, he sounds like a fun guy, like Guy Pelly perhaps?!

WOW

MissComplexSimplicity

wannable

^Yes. 

I've known (gay) men who are so good looking, me thinks some of them got overwhelmed with so much female attention since teenage years, girl-meets-boy, but in some of these cases, girls-run over-boy.   :laugh:

But with all do respect to anyone gay out there, that's not the case of Dean Piper or to be more straight, I don't think he is handsome at all.

anitalalala

wow i didnt knew he was gay..always have my doubts about it...but its fun if he truly is...
i mean some people swore to god that he and chels had a veeeeery serious romance tha causd many break ups between chels and harry
Now if he is trully gay...that would be the funniets thing ever!!!!!!!!

:lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :laugh10: :laugh10: :laugh10: :laugh10:

I never though they had anything actually...he being gay or straight.... :laugh10: :laugh10: :laugh10: :laugh10:

The same way that i never though that pippa had anything with george percy....wich i trully pray is not gay..but who knows...these days anything is possible and since i never heard or saw him with any women...its sort of weird...
i mean a 26 years old guy...cute and millionaire..inteligent and blablabla....and no women...weird!!!!
Anyway...

wannable

I know Dean Piper and Chelsy Davy are friends.  ^This is the first time I'm reading they were or are linked as lovers.

anitalalala

Oh come on wannabe....

I remember the opposite...u were one of those who always claimed they were seeing toguether all the time and probablly were more than friends...and probablly the reason why harry and chelsy were always breaking up and making up...
dan and the other guy she was friends with..whats his name???
Dominic something...my memorie is not that good too remind all the discussions i had here eversince i joined.....
but i can recall u and others saying more than a thousand times that dan and chels were toguether and more than friends....and that she was with him and not woth harry anymore...more than a thousand times....
By the way remeering all this.... everysince i came back to post on the forum ive been missing lucy..where have she been latelly???
I always though that she would be the one who would cry for happinness for one entire week to celebrate kates and wills wedding...
Yeah u and lucy used to make serious allegations about chels....and many others...
yeah i remember....funny   :laugh:

Now u probablly gonna say that u never  heard or proposed that bubbles was a bad friend and the one whos been leaking infos about chels for years....when ure one of those who defend the idea fervorouslly....and eeven made serious alegations that were never proven about the girl...The same with chels dad..serious alegations but no proofs....

Weird u forgot these kinda of things!!!
maybe the excitement of" the wedding of the century" has affected ure memory about the others linked with the royals....  :laugh:

But anyway..what to do  :shrug:
never mind :  :teehee:

psm

^ Um, it was Dan Philipson people were talking about. Memory isn't always 100% reliable.

Chelsy's father is accused of certain things and is neither found guilty nor his name is cleared. Allegations are made by newspapers, journalists, etc... So certain people here take them seriously and based on what they read make their own conclusions. That does not mean he is guilty, nor does it mean he is innocent. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I don't see people "accusing" Chelsy of something. People raise questions regarding some of her behaviour or choices. Just like you do on other boards about other people associated with the BRF. I guess there aren't many people on these boards who didn't do that kind of thing on one thread or another with this or that person.

We all have our preferences...

... and they may change :)