ANNE'S HORSEPLAY WITH CAMILLA'S EX

Started by Jenee, June 13, 2010, 07:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berlin

Thanks Lucy for the articles.  It seems as if Tim was caught at the wrong place, at the wrong time; he should have stayed out of another person's marriage.  I feel so sorry for him though.  I just don't have alot of respect for the BRF anymore. 

Kate

That article saying that Mark Phillips no longer fancied Anne , which leads one to think that was a crucial point of the marriage, is interesting, considering that the RF use to call him frog, I believe and were always indicating how thick he was..however no so when it comes to his stock and trade, working with equestrian horses. ( I don't think I said that correctly..)
I do feel badly for Mr. Laurence and the situation he is in. Hopefully , he is still young enough to have some personal happiness elsewhere.. Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander...I'm sure he would be very discreet..  although, why not say to heck with the view of the Monarchy and get a divorce...

drezzle

Quote from: Lucy on June 23, 2010, 07:45:14 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-57852/Annes-sham-marriage-isnt-fooling-us.html

Quote..............Princess Anne is incapable of dissembling or putting on an act.....................................

She has a filthy temper, a sharp tongue and a low boiling point. The mere sight of him these days is said to irritate her.

I don't think Princess Anne would last more than a day or two on this forum.   ;)
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Hale

:hehe:  Would any member of the RF last more than a day or two on this forum.     :jester:

Trudie

Scarlet Flowers

Quote from: drezzle on June 24, 2010, 10:55:01 AM
I don't think Princess Anne would last more than a day or two on this forum.   ;)

Probably not. :hehe:

Wait.  Trudie just said that. :teehee:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

LairdOfLochaber

Righteousness exalteth a nation, but sin is a disgrace to any people.  Proverbs 14:34

wannable