Brand New Chelsy Pics part 10

Started by WOW, June 04, 2010, 05:31:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garysworld1

a phot o is a millisecond in time
i think it was you or another poster that pointed that out
maybe she was holding it for someone else

she sure has skin of a baby! lucky girl
All Garysworld1 posts are Copyrighted and are In Gary's Opinion.
If you don't see IMO than assume it was meant to be there.

mousie_kins

Chelsy likes to have a drink with friends and smokes sometimes, we do not know how much because all we see it moments in time.
Kate also likes to drink when she parties with friends and may have smoked or still smokes who knows.

In the picture I posted she is smiling which we should all know (as I am sure we have all seen someone smile) gives you lines around your mouth.

Maria5583

Quote from: Alixxx on October 25, 2010, 06:29:05 PM
And did I not highlight that in my original warning post Maria? Did I not use both Kate AND Chelsy as examples? ???

You did. I just didn't want to mention the name of the other girl friend to follow the rules.  I completely agree with you.

Lothwen

Kate is attacked for being "too skinny" and Chelsy is attacked for being "chunky."  I think both girls are beautiful, but have their bad days [i[just like everybody else. [/i] If you were to take pictures of me day after day, week after week, I guarentee that only 75% of them would even look acceptable, let alone good.  My weight has gone up and down over the past few years, same as anybody elses'. 

However, I will say this.  We know that Chelsy smokes and drinks, and she obviously likes being out in the sun.  All of these factors are going to add years to her face.  Right now she has the benefit of youth on her side, but she did just turn 25, and I think that it was around the age of 25 that Kate started to look "haggard" and "worn-out."  (Sorry, no really nice way of saying it.)  I have no problem with people smoking, or enjoying an occasional drink, but hopefully she realizes that her habits will take their toll.

Meanwhile, I hope that if she and Harry get back together that we get lots of new pics, and if they don't, I hope to never see her again.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Omotola

"This is a way for both me and Prince Seeiso to relate to our mothers who both worked with orphaned children."Prince Harry

serene grace

Wow Chelsy looks great, so happy, young and carefree. Good for her. She seems really happy.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

WOW

You may find the new thread here.