Brand New Chelsy Pics part 9

Started by MapleLeaf, January 06, 2010, 08:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Bee

I also think that Chelsy & her Dad spotted the paps and were making fun of them, as in " There they are again...."
....as for "posing" for the paps, I don't think so!!! I think she was posing for HER family pics, whats wrong with that? Who wants to slouch, especially in a bikini!
Cherryite #011

Miss Scarlett

I think that the website knows it's Chelsy's father, but they are just trying to be gross by suggesting she's being like this with her new "sugar daddy." 

QuoteFirst of all, Chesly Davy is Prince Harry's on/off royal booty-call. Definitely not a bad gig!

Anyway, let's assume for the sake of this post that Chelsy's moved on for good and is vacationing in the Caribbean, not with her dad, but with her new sugar daddy.

They got some lucky shots from a lucky angle and are being really inappropriate.  Chelsy looks really pretty, though, minus that cigarette!

someonewholovesharry

Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

sillyjobug

Thanks for pointing out the camera on the table. I hadn't noticed that! If you pay attention to the cigarette, you'll notice it's longer in that photo than in some others, implying that when she's walking toward her camera is before some of the others. So perhaps she was walking to it to set it up, and then went back and took the pics.

Wannabe, I must disagree with your opinion that she's trying to do a "sexy" pose. She's trying to look good, that's all. After all, she is in a bikini! I think most women stand up straighter when the camera comes out. As I recall, proper posture is: Shoulders back, chest out, stomach in, hips forward, butt tucked. Obviously the last two don't apply to seated poses. But Chelsy was just putting her shoulders back and holding in her tum, because that's what looks best in a photo. Especially seated poses, which have a tendency to make even skinny women look bad if they have bad posture.
Harryite #0094   

wannable

Lets agree to disagree, arms thrust to the back is a sexy pose. And the camera on the beach table isn't even aimed at their direction.

Photos for posterity, she was well aware this would end up in the papers? Whatever, that was a non usual lately usual chelsite smile to the paparazzi. 

sandy

To me this is no different than the shots of royals on vacation or their friends. Both Wills and Harry have been clad in bathing suits and the ladies in bikinis. Nothing shocking. Chelsy looked like she was just having a good time. I don't see anything sinister about the pics.

wannable

I understand, but I seriously can't see that balanced opinion if those photos where to be KM (although I doubt she would pose for the cameras in that posture).  :D

sandy

I recall a pic of a casual moment where Kate twirled her hair at the airport and posed. And both girls wear revealing bikinis. Bikinis are not shocking. Only if they got into nude sunbathing or topless bathing suits would they go into the realm of "shocking."

Hale

I recall that pic of Kate at the airport and I do not believe she was posing.  She looked hot, fed up and was trying to keep cool by pulling her hair up from her neck and her face was at an angle focused on what her mother Carole was saying to Pippa. 

In contrast these pics of Chelsy are face on, and not all in the direction of the camera on the chair.  Add to that the camera was turned the wrong way.

sandy

I don't think there is anything sinister at all about these pics or the way she posed. And none of us were there to know the circumstances. The way this is being rehashed it's like investigating a crime scene or where the bullets came from in the Kennedy assassination. No crime was committed.

easydoesit

If Harry is there with Chelsy I hope they decided to do what Jim Carrey and his girlfriend did when the paparazzi decided to camp outside the beach out they were staying at: http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/84/45/Jenny_McCarthy_Jim_Carrey_beach_new.0.0.0x0.432x649.jpeg  :haha:

wannable

Quote from: sandy on January 08, 2010, 04:36:26 PM
I don't think there is anything sinister at all about these pics or the way she posed. And none of us were there to know the circumstances. The way this is being rehashed it's like investigating a crime scene or where the bullets came from in the Kennedy assassination. No crime was committed.

:thumbsup:

(Watch this space)

Hale

koolkat

Quote from: ladymiss on January 07, 2010, 10:03:25 AM
Some ppl said shes posing for paparazzi.. sorry guys but i don't think so. (thank goodness).

If you look at one pic where Chelsy and her dad are smiling and looking towards something, and in the other ones shes walking toward a chair with camera on it which was placed in their direction -- they were obviously taking a family pic of them together.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/ladymissindependent/chelsy-davy09140908.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/ladymissindependent/chelsy-davy09140905.jpg

In the other pics where shes laughing and in the ones shes putting her arm around her dad and both of them are smiling-- they're all in the direction of camera placed on the chair and were most likely meant to be private photos taken for family album.

~Edited for content
now that I have seen better pictures I agree. but I wonder what the heck she's laughing at.. probably someone saying something out of the frame.

weird how she's posing if she is taking a pic with her daddy.

sillyjobug

Not every photo where someone happens to be looking at the paps' camera is posed. That's a one millisecond snap of time. Also, she's only looking directly at the pap camera in ONE photo. And we have NO idea what's happening outside of the shot. We're seeing a few square feet, in a tiny snippet of time. Anything could be going on. Also, the direction her camera is facing in the ONE photo where we can see it is not indicative of which direction it's facing in every instance. As I said before, she was clearly walking toward it, presumably to move it and set up the shot (IMO). Again, notice the changing cig length. The photos are clearly not posted in chronological order.

Also, wannabe, I'd say the exact same thing if the photos were of Kate, although presumably we wouldn't have the cigarette to help with the timeline. I see absolutely nothing wrong with the way Chelsy is sitting, and don't consider it a sexual pose. Sure, she might look sexy-- she's a fit blonde with large breasts. But the pose in which she is seated is not overtly sexual.
Harryite #0094   

Kate

IMO, these are shots of a young girl, sitting beside her Father, having a laugh and hamming it up for whoever the person is, taking the photos. There is NOTHING wrong with them and for some to suggest she looks like so & so and that these photos are NOT family friendly, you don't know the people or the circumstances.. She is a lovely young girl, without worries in the world, who looks good in a floor length coat or bikini.. simply enjoying vacation time with her family!!! ;) I hate to use the word envious, but perhaps not every family, have perfect good looking children, ( good figure, intelligent, loyal,etc)as the Davy's and all the money in the world..  ;)

Ursula

Call me old fashioned if you like, but I could never pose and ham it up like that in front of my father.  And in a bikini no less.  Nope, sorry, would never happen.   :notamused:

easydoesit

^From the family pics I've seen they have seem to have similar carefree personalities, probably why Harry enjoys their company.  I wonder what would happen if the Windsor family vacationed with the Davy family.   

Ursula

Quote from: easydoesit on January 09, 2010, 05:50:09 PM
I wonder what would happen if the Windsor family vacationed with the Davy family.   

I'd rather not picture that if it's okay with you.   :lmao3:

Kate

Or the Midd family, including William and the Davy family including Harry and sibling Shawn and Pippa... Think about it... Would the two Mrs. get on... two fathers? 

Also don't forget that Mr. Davy married a 'Miss Cape town, or a "Miss S.A." years ago and has seen his wife in bikinis ( she is lovely in her own right with a superb figure ) all their married life, no doubt, living in the climate they are in. The father has likely seen all CHelsy's friends and Shawns friends ( ladies) in bikinis as well.....For their way of thinking, I doubt if it would mean anything. Chelsy is merely having a giggle and playing with the photo...

easydoesit

Quote from: Ursula on January 09, 2010, 05:57:45 PM
Quote from: easydoesit on January 09, 2010, 05:50:09 PM
I wonder what would happen if the Windsor family vacationed with the Davy family.   

I'd rather not picture that if it's okay with you.   :lmao3:

I bet it would make for an entertaining reality show....I'm A Royal Get Me Out Of Here  :teehee:

sillyjobug

Yeah, I really don't think the bikini is of much concern to Charles Davy, especially as we've seen Bev wearing one, too. Mind you, I also rather doubt that Kate puts on a one-piece when she's on vacay with her family, either. Young women these days usually wear bikinis. It's not really a big deal.
Harryite #0094   

sandy

Mrs Middleton who has a good figure wears a bikini and was pictured lounging next to William. Kate wears a bikini not a mu mu on vacations too. So if Chelsy's criticized for wearing a bikini next to her father why not slam Mrs. Midds for dressing in front of William and Kate "that way."

I don't get the "outrage" over Chelsy in a bikini considering on trips with his pals William's women friends and his gf Kate all seem to wear bikinis.

It's not as if Chelsy is prancing around naked or topless.  I don't get the "shock."

mousie_kins

Now the topless picture of Pippa in front of William now that was shocking!  :o

Kate

Quote from: wannabe on January 08, 2010, 03:45:02 PM
I understand, but I seriously can't see that balanced opinion if those photos where to be KM (although I doubt she would pose for the cameras in that posture).  :D

There are enough photos of KM around, away on vacations with WM, on boats, one can find...
YOU don't know how KM would pose at anytime or anywhere..IMO ;)