Brand New Chelsy Pics part 7

Started by WOW, March 21, 2009, 01:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ermilinda

Chelsy inspires me..... think I won't shave till W&K get engaged.  :boredatwork:

sillyjobug

I genuinely don't get the big deal about shaving. Guys don't have to, so clearly it's an aesthetics thing rather than a hygeine thing. They also don't do it in other countries.
Harryite #0094   

wannable

In a fraction of 1 to 8 seconds, your a done deal with the paps.

MapleLeaf

Quote from: Ermilinda on June 30, 2009, 01:51:14 AM
Chelsy inspires me..... think I won't shave till W&K get engaged.  :boredatwork:

Just... ewww.
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Kate on June 28, 2009, 03:46:20 PM
quoted edited

EDIT
I think most of us here if not all, do have jobs or are in school.

Quote from: Ermilinda on June 30, 2009, 01:51:14 AM

:faint1:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

koolkat

I think we're so "fascinated" by her hair because we want her to be flawless. Or we like to believe that she is flawless.

anitalalala

chelsy still looks godd with or wiothout hair...thats a fact!

kahleigh

Quote from: wheet on July 01, 2009, 12:32:26 AM
Sorry for the off-topic post everyone, but I just have to say...What an adorable photo in your signature, Koolkat. 
I agree Koolkat I love you signature!

Hale

Yes KoolKat, I love your siggie also.  Doesn't he look cute.  :girlblush:

koolkat

thank you everyone. :lol:
We need new Chelsy pictures now.

Pingarelho

Here it is koolkat!

I'm not 100% sure it's her but...

- same pink watch
- same black bag
- same updo

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k64/math_gurl/14052993.jpg

wannable

Yup it looks like her. Is that still in London ? When is she off for SA summer vacay ?

Georgiana

She looks very happy, thanks for the new pic
cherryite # 009
GIFSoup

Hale

That is without doubt the nicest pic I have ever seen of Chelsy.  It looks as if it may have been taken by either a professional photographer, or someone with an interest in photography.

kahleigh

She looks fantastic in that pic thanks Pingarelho!

mbb

Quote from: Hale on July 03, 2009, 09:30:08 AM
That is without doubt the nicest pic I have ever seen of Chelsy.  It looks as if it may have been taken by either a professional photographer, or someone with an interest in photography.

Yes Chelsy looks beautiful i think her brother Shaun took the pic cuz Pingarelho posted similar pics of Chelsy from her gap year and it looks as if it was taken by a professional photographer  but it was her brother who took them lovely set :happy: thank you Pingarelho  .

Hale

:doublewave:  Hey thanks for that infor mbb.  Shaun is a good photographer.

sillyjobug

He really is. I wonder if he's considered that as a career option? That is a very beautiful picture of Chelsy, though. Quite happy and carefree looking. I like it.
Harryite #0094   

Kate

Thanks for the photos.. She really is a pleasant looking girl and I'll bet she has a great laugh and sense of humour!!

mbb

^ Thank you Britt great pics i love the pic where Shaun and his Mum were jumping really cute   :hug: like her bikini .

And i think i like Shaun  :gawk: .

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3584/3486410938_76cca21109_o.jpg

Hale

I too love the pics where the two are jumping in the air.  As well as the one of Shaun diving.  But those of Chelsy in a bikini taken in black & white, to me are just sublime.  I don't know what Shaun does for a living, but he should seriously take up photography.

Thanks for posting those pics Britt.  Pictures of that lovely blue ocean and white sand beach made me wish I was on holiday again.