Brand New Chelsy Pics part 6

Started by WOW, January 03, 2009, 08:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hale

I'm just curious, but how does anyone know if the police were called to the house Chelsy is staying in whilst at Uni?

wannable

That is what it says under the caption of the person who was there at the site taking the picture, in other words, the paparazzo.

Enter:

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/quick-search.html?page=1

Then enter the picture of the police and it says:

Caption:
**Exclusive*** Police officers pay a visit to Chelsy Davy's house this morning Leeds, England - 16.03.09 Credit: (Mandatory): Mark Readman/WENN.com

I don't think paps will take a chance in lying.  There job is to take pictures and DESCRIBE what they SEE or HEAR.

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/13040566.html

WANDA

the green is very well built Chelsy :chelsy: :happy:

Satrine

She does not look to happy in the photos. I wonder what was going on?
"OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER"

-MARTIN LUTHER KING

wannable

Cops paying a visit may be for any bad option.

brittanylala

I'm just curious as to why there was a man talking to the police in a smart suit? It's very odd...it's what made me first think Harry must have paid her a visit. It probably was a neighbour or something though. Or perhaps it was some of Harry's police protection officers coming over to collect his "stuff" so to speak? Or Chelsy got burgled by some Royal opportunists hoping to sell some dirt for millions?

wheet

Harry should have no belongings in Chelsy's apartment as it was declared unsafe for him to visit. 

I can't imagine there was high drama in Chelsy's life that morning; she obviously went to school looking pretty calm and the policemen themselves look pretty cheerful. 

We've had many very wrong captions over the years, obviously situations that Allie described (such as wrong names captioned to photos).   

sillyjobug

I really think it's most likely that something happened somewhere on her street that required cops--most likely something very simple, though--and the people who did the captions decided to sensationalize it by saying the cops were at her flat. As far as I know, she doesn't live with an old guy who wears suits, so I doubt they were really at her flat.
Harryite #0094   

Allie

Quote from: wannabe on March 18, 2009, 09:22:30 PM
I don't think paps will take a chance in lying.  There job is to take pictures and DESCRIBE what they SEE or HEAR.
Actually, no. It is the journalists (or who ever uses the picture) responsibility to know what was happening when the pictures were taken. Paps are known for over exaggerating stories to be able to charge more for their pictures. It is the journalist who will get sued if the story is false.

wannable

The paps depend on their 'job'.   

Anyway, cops visiting = bad news.

OT, cops taking care of a VIP, which is something else.

Hale

I guess we just have to wait for Chelsy to publish her biography before we find out why the police paid her a visit.

Countessa

Why this continued obsession with Chelsy? She is no longer Harry's girlfriend. She dumped him! Trashing Chelsy will not clean up Kate.

brittanylala

Bigging up Chelsy will not make Kate look bad either...

Hale

Quote from: brittanylala on March 19, 2009, 10:37:52 PM
Bigging up Chelsy will not make Kate look bad either...

:yesss: :yay: :shake: :hug:

sillyjobug

And one group complaining about the other won't make anyone here look better, either. :)
Harryite #0094   

wannable

Quote from: Countessa on March 19, 2009, 10:35:31 PM
Why this continued obsession with Chelsy? She is no longer Harry's girlfriend. She dumped him! Trashing Chelsy will not clean up Kate.

Maybe her board should be moved to people and friends of royalty ?

sillyjobug

^We're giving them time to get back together, because of how possible that is. In a little while we'll take action. Don't worry! :)
Harryite #0094   

brittanylala

Personally I don't see anything happening between them until at least October/November. Chelsy will go home for summer so she won't be seeing Harry and then she'll come back to England for her Training Contract. After she's settled in at A&O and found her feet she may turn up on the door step of Clarence House.

sillyjobug

Harryite #0094   

Hale

As long as Chelsy's friends keep talking, and talking, and talking, I can't see this board being moved.

It's not Harry's fault.  It's not Chelsy's fault.  Hopefully when Chelsy finishes her finals, and joins A & O, she will engage with maturer types, and leave those Harpies far behind her.

Stix Chix

Quote from: wannabe on March 18, 2009, 11:13:35 PM
Cops paying a visit may be for any bad option.
^who knows?  if they were indeed visiting Chelsy's house (as opposed to just parking in front of it) then the suited man could be anyone saying anything.....

he might be a stalker saying: "of course i haven't been following Chelsy around and hiding in bushes!"
or a paparazzi saying: "of course i've been following Chelsy around and hiding in bushes...it's my job!"
or a neighbor saying: "these student's leave their music on all night!"
or their landlord saying: "these student's aren't paying their rent!"
or one of her flatmates father saying: "their landlord doesn't keep up the house, the neighbors are noisy all night and the stalker and paps are driving them mad!"
:laugh:

joking aside i doubt if Chelsy was that involved since she wasn't even pictured talking to them.  either way when she first came to Leeds there were articles saying she moved in right next door to one of Britain's most dangerous neighborhoods.  maybe it had something to do with that?  vandals?  robbery?  fight? 

Harryite #0004

Satrine

Or one of her roomates? Maybe they are growing a variety of bamboo in the garden and the man in the suit was complaing it was climbing over into his yard? Bamboo grows fast like a weed!
"OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER"

-MARTIN LUTHER KING

Hale

Quote from: Satrine on March 21, 2009, 01:08:40 AM
Or one of her roomates? Maybe they are growing a variety of bamboo in the garden and the man in the suit was complaing it was climbing over into his yard? Bamboo grows fast like a weed!

:chuckle: :D :chuckle: :haha: :lmao3:   :thumbsup:

WOW