Kitty Spencer thread: all articles, pictures and chat

Started by Mariana Pazza, November 27, 2008, 12:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariana Pazza

Really, why doesn´t William or Harry marry her? Well, she´s looks like their mother, but they could be closer. She has a page in MySpace, "KITTY SPENCER, FEMALE, ZA, or something like that. She's a sweet teenager, doesn´t mentioned nothing at all about her aristocratic family, about tatler had mentioned her, and she snubbed the tatler´s party. Any "celebrity" would give the head for it, but the GODESS didn´t care. She remains in South African, living a "normal" life. She coud be in London with her father. And she has those Diana´s incredible eyes !!! Stunning !!! :notworthy: :yesss:

wills

THE BEST REVENGE? Smile. Be happy. Never let them know it hurt.

Stix Chix

Quote from: Mariana Pazza on November 27, 2008, 12:11:24 AM
Really, why doesn´t William or Harry marry her?
she's a cousin.  a close cousin at that.  so it would be a little.....weird.  this day in age anyway! :laugh:

Harryite #0004

serene grace

mother and father are brother and sister, Diana and Charles Spencer. They have the same Grandparents on the Spencer side.

William and Harry are this-close to being her brothers, practically.

Ewwwwwwwwwww.  :faint1:

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

brittanylala

It would be incest........ no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!

MapleLeaf

Quote from: Mariana Pazza on November 27, 2008, 12:11:24 AM
Really, why doesn´t William or Harry marry her? Well, she´s looks like their mother, but they could be closer. She has a page in MySpace, "KITTY SPENCER, FEMALE, ZA, or something like that. She's a sweet teenager, doesn´t mentioned nothing at all about her aristocratic family, about tatler had mentioned her, and she snubbed the tatler´s party. Any "celebrity" would give the head for it, but the GODESS didn´t care. She remains in South African, living a "normal" life. She coud be in London with her father. And she has those Diana´s incredible eyes !!! Stunning !!! :notworthy: :yesss:

Marrying someone who is almost close enough in blood relation to be your sister could result in some serious recessive gene traits manifesting themselves.  Not to mention that the incest factor is extremely disgusting! 

I agree with SG, "Ewwwwwwwwww" is right! :girlvomit:
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

serene grace

Has there ever been a British Monarch who married his or her FIRST Cousin? Just curious, anyone know?

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

princessoctavia

Actually it isnt illegal in this country legally they would be allowed to marry. Years ago she probably would have been chosen as a bride for one of them I personally dont think it should be legal it is a bit wrong.

princessoctavia

I think prince albert was Victorias first cousin and the Queen and prince Phillip are second cousins I think.

serene grace

QuoteElizabeth—who was Philip's third cousin through Queen Victoria, and second cousin, once removed, through Christian IX of Denmark—fell in love with Philip and they began to exchange letters.[18] Eventually, in the summer of 1946, Philip asked the King for his daughter's hand in marriage.  WIKIPEDIA

Prince Phillip and the Queen don't bother me at all.

but....I see Kitty and Prince William,Harry as brothers and sisters almost, their parents were brother and sister.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy too close.   :faint1: :faint1: :faint1: :faint1: :faint1: :faint1: :faint1:

Mariana Pazza

Well, I´m brazilian and in Brazil there aren´t may forbidden things, but there´s a Kitty Spencer photo with her mother Victoria in Web, and there is frightful how Kitty looks like Diana, the eyes... Really, if one of the brothers kissed her, they would think they were kissing their own mother. You´re right. Weird. The own Kitty seems to be fruit of incest, she seems Diana´s daughter.

Mariana Pazza

The photo I refer is in a Daily Mail page... "Victoria Spencer from anorexic junkie to"... (something like that, put in google...) Is like to see Diana again, I felt emotioned !!!!!!! :doublewave:

drezzle

Quote from: princessoctavia on November 27, 2008, 03:30:21 PM
I think prince albert was Victorias first cousin and the Queen and prince Phillip are second cousins I think.

I think Prince Albert's father was brother to Victoria's mother, so that would make them 1st cousins.  Too close today, but back then it was nothing unusual.  Apparently George V was in-love with at least a couple of his first cousins before they married out.....Queen Marie of Romania being one.

The Queen and Prince Philip's ancestors split all the way back to Queen Victoria as common, so they should be more distant than 2nd cousins.  Queen Elizabeth's great grandfather, Edward VII was a brother to Princess Alice, Grand Duchess of Hesse, great grandmother of Prince Philip?  Philip's grandmother was sister to the last tsarina of Russia.  The queen's grandfather George V was 1st cousin to the last tsarina of Russia.  So would that make Philip and the queen 3rd cousins?
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

serene grace

Elizabeth—who was Philip's third cousin through Queen Victoria-Wikipedia

drezzle

Quote from: Mariana Pazza on November 28, 2008, 03:32:14 PM
The photo I refer is in a Daily Mail page... "Victoria Spencer from anorexic junkie to"... (something like that, put in google...) Is like to see Diana again, I felt emotioned !!!!!!! :doublewave:

http://tinyurl.com/5bs7b9  Kitty Spencer does resemble Diana, but she's no Diana. 

Thanks Serene Grace for the claification.  Those cousin rankings never made sense to me.  Since George V was a first cousin to Philip's grandmother,  what degree cousin would Philip be to George VI?  Would that be 2nd cousin once removed?
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

serene grace

QuoteQuote
Elizabeth—who was Philip's third cousin through Queen Victoria, and second cousin, once removed, through Christian IX of Denmark—fell in love with Philip and they began to exchange letters.[18] Eventually, in the summer of 1946, Philip asked the King for his daughter's hand in marriage.   WIKIPEDIA
according to Wikipedia....

WOW Victoria Spencer certainly does look like Diana.
Kitty is beautiful too,  the photos  of her, I remember taken during the Concert for Diana. 
Kitty reminded me a bit of Isabella Calthorpe in her look, I think Kitty is stunning also. :chelsy:
Wasn't Kitty called the most beautiful girl , by one of the magazines?

sandy

There has been a bit too close inbreeding in royal families. Philip of Spain married his Niece and they had children. Supposedly Richard III was thinking about marrying his niece but it didn't happen fortunately. Mary I married her cousin (once removed) Philip of Spain the same one who later married his niece. Mary II married her cousin WIlliam, Mary the daughter of James II and William the son of Mary of Orange, James' sister.

Kate

I always liked Victoria Spencer... I think she was put through a lot being married to Charles and having to have babies until the son was born. Very much in the footsteps of Fances, Diana's and Charles's mother....No  wonder she did the drug bit. However, it is wonderful to see that she has bounced back and looks better then ever with her new husband and child...
Kitty does resemble Diana, just a bit!, IMO...

Mariana Pazza

Of couse she isn´t Diana :sarcastic:, but I think she looks like her, more than anyone. Kitty doens´t look like her mother, neither a little bit. She was sculptured by the golden DNA of the Spencers, she´s colorful like her aunt, cousins .... I think the drugs harmed Victoria too much, she could be prettier of couse... It´s too dificult to live with an adicted person, for husband, children... In her page in MySpace, Kitty said she had to use for some time medication for depression. So young... Family problems, I wonder...

serene grace

Oh that is sad, Kitty having to take medicine for depression, oh I hope she is fine now.
The Spencer's definately make beautiful children( with the help of their partners of course)

The Spencers seem to have turbulent married lives.

Mariana Pazza

The more beatiful pictures of Kitty are from Diana´s Memorial. She´s with a blue dress and some kind of feather black hat on her head. There are photos of the twins too, amazing, I put in GOOGLE - IMAGES, but I can´t bring these photos for these posts (I live in Brazil´s wilderness, help !!! :willnavy1:) Can somebody bring these fotos for this topic ?????? :computer:  Please, thanks!

Mike

Quote from: serene grace on November 27, 2008, 05:38:37 AM
mother and father are brother and sister, Diana and Charles Spencer. They have the same Grandparents on the Spencer side.

William and Harry are this-close to being her brothers, practically.

Ewwwwwwwwwww.  :faint1:

Wouldn't that make them first cousins?  Or, did I miss a post?

Marry your first cousin?   I - don't - think - so.    :o
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."