Sophie loses 28 Patronages

Started by Claire, November 26, 2008, 05:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claire

Kuei Fei

Quote from: Claire on November 26, 2008, 07:56:17 PM
I don't know you don't cut charitable work when you need to save money.  You stop your stupid grandchildren from rolling in night clubs, dressing in designer and going on holls constantly.  The Queen could easily cut a garden party here and there.

I think everyone in the royal family has been taking shameless advantage of her ever since the death of the :notworthy: Queen Mother :notworthy:. Charles demanded to marry Camilla and has won and Fergie is waiting for Philip to drop dead so that way she can worm her way into a remarriage with Andrew, while Charles waits eagerly for his mother to drop dead so he can be king. She's still carrying the biggest load of them all except for Anne so managing her family is impossible without the help of the courtiers, who if they interfere then the royals will complain to the press that the courtiers are bullying and terrorizing them.

No wonder she's barely holding on. I can't believe that thousands of years of royal lineage and tradition are being flushed away by this.

buffym

Maybe she lost her charities because PW is getting married and they are going to KM. KM has been preparing for the wedding which is why she hasn't been seen, explains why PW and her were at Birkhall having wedding talks and 2009 will be their year like most predicated. :kate:

Claire

It has been a while now and although the website has not been corrected.  I am pretty certain that it is a computer mistake.  Sophie will be undertaken engagements on behalf of Girlguides UK and the Greater London Fund for the Blind in the new year, both charities are no longer on the list.