Main Menu

MEMBERS WHO JOINED!!!!

Started by willwindsor62182, November 19, 2003, 04:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

willwindsor62182

i notice almost all the members who joined the forum hasn't given a post !!!

im really mad at this guests who are going to join the forum should post every week!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

:rolleyes:  People don't have to post if they don't want to and certainly not on some type of time frame.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

willwindsor62182

did we like scared them and they all ran away
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

willwindsor62182

PrincessPreppy

Perhaps they were scared of you.
Harryite #0035

willwindsor62182

maybe so
but thats not the case
we must bring them back