Chelsy breakup--all articles about Chelsy here

Started by Lillianna, November 10, 2007, 11:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighthawk

there's a story headline in the DM must have pretty bad for them to pull the story thought here's what the some of the article pulled said.
Chelsy Davy spends the night with Harry... and a naked waiter
After an evening being served by 'Butlers in the Buff' at a trendy nightclub, Chelsy speeds off to spend the night at Clarence House - sparking rumours that her royal romance is back on

here's the like but the story isn't there
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/dailymail/home.html?in_page_id=1766

Nighthawk

thanks Chick

glad she had a good time......BUT!!!!! ...... :thumbsdown: I'm lost for words

chickadee

I wish she hadn't slept over at Clarence House. Even if it is Chelsy, whom I like, I think it's inappropriate. :thumbsdown:

wannable

She "deserved" the night out, cause she studied hard during the week.  If thats her choise of having fun, plus all the details of sharing a lavatory cubicle, geee...what about the furious texting, ja ja ja.   I'd be shocked to go to CH with one of my best friends at 3:30 a.m. Its not like I live alone como along. :blink:

Pri

Harry is unbelievably in love with her.  I think it's fine she went to CH to spend the rest of the night with him.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

wannable

and Bubbles

Chickadee...the DM took out the article "Chelsy Davy spends the night with Harry... and a naked waiter saying":
Sorry...
The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.
- Click here to go back to our home page

Nighthawk

QuoteThe male models were walking around the venue with only aprons to hide their modesty and their naked behinds were visible for all to see," said one onlooker
it was  the naked men that I had a problem with that's fine she went to CH to be with harry that doesnt bother me.  I don't think it's a good thing if she contiunes to date the prince not very princess like if and IF she's going to be a part of that life style eventually that's just MPOV

sillyjobug

^^Worked for me, even though going directly from the DM site it didn't work. But chickadee's link did.

I think it's fine she went to CH. I guess it's a difference of opinion, but I see nothing wrong with it. They've been together for three years. It shouldn't be a shock that they've had sex. I'd rather them do it behind the closed doors of his home than, for example, out in public somewhere. I mean, really...if they can't spend the night at each other's places, where else would they do it?
Harryite #0094   

Nighthawk

I didn't mean it bothers me I changed it to doesn't bother me that she went to be with Harry at the CH

wannable

The naked waiters, the taking her friend Bubbles along 3:30 a.m. to CH to me its inapropriate. 

I agree with the rest - detailed comments of Nighthawk.

Diedera

Bubbles was with her all night and tht means she was pretty much assuring that Chelsy had "a named companion for the evening".

CH is probably not their best choice of how to end the evening but, again, there was no information on how long they stayed at CH.

More press "maybes" than anything concrete.
:snowflake:

wannable

Whatever, I find that article smashing, bashing, damaging (all those details about naked waiters, going together at the same lavatory, they really just need to gross detail that all the guys where looking at her "ยท$%& way"), if it would have been KM - for sure she would have been smeered by everone.

Anyway, I'm glad the DM decided to close the article - whatever reason behind them closing it doesn't really matter.

Nighthawk

AH I am not pleased w/Chesly doing this as I wouldn't be if it were have been Kate looking at bare mens A### all night.

chickadee

Quote from: wannabe on December 01, 2007, 10:24:56 PM
and Bubbles

Chickadee...the DM took out the article "Chelsy Davy spends the night with Harry... and a naked waiter saying":
Sorry...
The page you have requested does not exist or is no longer available.
- Click here to go back to our home page

Try clicking on the link I posted.  :mellow:

Quote from: wannabe on December 01, 2007, 11:08:53 PM

Anyway, I'm glad the DM decided to close the article - whatever reason behind them closing it doesn't really matter.

I don't know what your talking about; the link works fine  :shrug:

Lila the Flirt

Who cares what the DM says? Chelsy is with Harry now. He loves her, she loves him. I don't think they particularly care what tabs say about them, especially the DM :mellow:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Lila the Flirt

It is but I think they know better than to be upset about it. We haven't seen them together since the breakup though. Must be keeping a low profile!

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

lurker

As if anybody needed proof that they are back together.   Good to see those pics anyway. :thumbsup: How come they manage to get pics like this from Harry and Chelsy but never of William and Kate???
Thomas van Straubenzee fan No. 1! :wub2:

Wombat

Nighthawk

Quote from: lurker on December 02, 2007, 10:38:39 AM
How come they manage to get pics like this from Harry and Chelsy but never of William and Kate???

I have asked that same question myself

I have asked that question for the past 8 months now.  I am glad to see them back together I really am.