Prince William: I won't be King from Globe Magazine

Started by karla64, October 13, 2007, 07:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brokenxhearts.

This Love must be someone not named Kate, I have no doubt in my mind that Kate would dump that kid in a minute for a crown.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

agentblueberry

Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

MapleLeaf

Quote from: MEW on October 14, 2007, 07:43:15 PM
ML - I've been waiting for your reaction...does this mean you are not going to let your subscription expire???

How could I do that MEW, what with the Globe being such a :rolleyes: truthful, reliable news source and all?  Where else would I get all of my information about the Prime Minister being a disgruntled alien from Jupiter?  Shouldn't EVERYONE believe the Globe?  According to the Globe Diana is still alive and living in Argentina. :P As I said, a most reliable news source! :crazylaugh:
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

leogirl

1. William rejects the throne.
2. Kate goes for Harry, but he's already taken (by Chelsy Davy, who rocks!), so she cries herself to sleep every night for the rest of her life, knowing that her dream of becoming Queen has been crushed.

MapleLeaf

:yay:  Nice fairytale!  Now I want to hear the one about St. Nick, the Easter Bunny and Goldilocks, with DVD commentary thrown in from the three bears.

~Aldous Huxley

faerielady

^Wasn't that Shrek?  :teehee: But seriously, we have similar stuff in the states that insist the world is ending...largest alien baby born to Nevada woman...The Virgin Mary was seen in Wisconsin...you've seen 'em all before  :rolleyes: :whoopdeedoo:
"I reject your logic and substitute my own!"
Saw Em Off!

Dizzy13

Didn't read someone anyway that PW promised PH that he would never give up the throne...so PH didn't have to worry about it, because PH didn't want to be King.?

Globe is garbage always is,....everyone of their stories.  The sad part is, the people who read these things really do not follow the RF...so they believe them. Anyone who studies and follows the RF knows that this would never happen.
Be still my heart...Wills come to Canada...keep me warm on those cold winter nights!

MapleLeaf

Exactly Dizzy 13!  Unfortunately there are people somewhere who are wearing tinfoil hats with wire hanger antennae and reading/believing the outrageous claims of the Globe even as we speak.

~Aldous Huxley

MEW

MapleLeaf

:teehee:  Sorry MEW, my apologies.  :lmao: That must have been the hat you were wearing when you met the alien prime minister last week!

~Aldous Huxley

violet

If this is true we will see how Kate will react  and we will see if her killer grin would turn into a killer frown :teehee: i just remembered the movie Joe Millionaire when the guy told her he doesn't have millions and he was a construction worker her reaction was kodak moment  :laugh:

Elisevonblah

Quote from: brokenxhearts. on October 14, 2007, 08:21:42 PM
This Love must be someone not named Kate, I have no doubt in my mind that Kate would dump that kid in a minute for a crown.

Yah no kidding. Watch out King Harry, here comes Kate! ;)
Disclaimer: This is my opinion, I have no facts

maker44

I pray to god that pw should get his true love in his life as soon as possible so he can leave the throne for her......As off for kate middleton she will dump him very soon if she senses that pw is planning to leave the throne as she only wants is "Crown".
"God sent HIS army to assist you in thy needs. Open not only thy eyes but thy heart to know who they are."

helloeveyone

I agree!! They have a picture a new picture with Harry snorting who knows what. :thumbsdown: Can't they be sued for using such discussting pictures :snob:

:ugh:

Angelbaby

Quote from: maker44 on October 16, 2007, 11:14:01 AM
I pray to god that pw should get his true love in his life as soon as possible so he can leave the throne for her......As off for kate middleton she will dump him very soon if she senses that pw is planning to leave the throne as she only wants is "Crown".

:lmao3:   :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

princesslily

It's too soon for him to decide if he doesn't want to be King. Besides, he is SECOND in line, Charles is First!

MEW

Would it not be funny...if on their wedding night William rolled over and said, "Kate darling, there's something I've been meaning to tell you..." :yes:

leogirl

:lmao:

~Please do not quote the post above yours

leogirl

Sorry, I guess I wasn't paying attention. :hide: