William and Kate.. ON/OFF/ONFF Part 9

Started by Lila the Flirt, September 19, 2007, 03:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amun

What is Oxford Brookes?  I've heard the way a lot of rich people keep their money is by not spending it on lavish items - discount shopping.

princesslily

Oxford Brookes is a university..Natasha went there as it said in the tatler article...

Amun

I couldn't read the tatler article.  It was too small and my computer wouldn't enlarge it.  In either case I'm just going to chalk up any possible involvement between him and her as more rumors . . . I'm depressed now.

Dizzy13

What's interesting to me is that article in Tatler...that 2 ex g/f's of PW's was at that
concert...Olivia and Jecca...Who's to say he hasn't started something up with either of them again?   I didn't even know he was still friends with Olivia, I thought after their breakup she hadn't seen him anymore, I hadn't heard her name before in the tabs about her hanging out with his 'party' etc..like we hear about Holly.  Suddenly she's at the concert? I was surprised at that when I read it.
KM must be very trusting to have these 2 girls in PWs life.  Mind you what is she going to do...she wants him so bad she'll put up with anything, so she won't complain.  ONFF!
Be still my heart...Wills come to Canada...keep me warm on those cold winter nights!

papsriya

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M
I agree with everything Margherita says...sometimes :sigh:

The Dream Couple: WillyandKatyite #002 - I wear my # with Pride :snob:

indianprincess

1 more thing.As posted by Wombat in another thread Olivia(I don't know which) and Lady Natasha are supposed to be at Rufus's going away party although seemingly they are not  even related to Will's army pals or are they??The plot thickens.

On-Topic:OFF

MEW

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE QUOTE TO OPRAH:

Asked if he's dating anyone now, Timberlake said yes, but wouldn't give her name.

During his appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," Timberlake did talk about his struggles to deal with the paparazzi who shadow his every move. He said tabloids try to turn celebrities' lives into soap operas.

"If two famous people are dating each other, what I've found and I could be wrong, but just in my personal experience, if you're not going to get married, then you're breaking up," he said. "It's one or the other."

Reminded me of PW.

serene grace

Yes this is true, because from practically the first Kate sighting with William, the press had Kate &William married. William may have been just wanted a girlfriend, but the press gave him a "instant fiancee-future-bride" too bad for William that he couldn't just have had a girlfriend in Kate, without the words marriage constantly being brought up. When he did actually break-up with her last spring, the press turned on him, like it was his fault for not following their script and making her his bride...when maybe he was just dating a nice girl he cares about(Kate), but is NOT thinking marriage at
all.
I think Kate plays-up the idea that they might get married, I think she started to believe the press and had a fall when he did break-up with her.  I don't think William has any intention of marrying her. I think the relationship has limped along for awhile. I hope he tries to keep any future relationships as private as he can possibly. :shrug:

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

nikkanew

QuoteNow, with the commemorations for the 10th anniversary of Diana's death an increasingly distant memory - and William and Kate yet to put the world out of its misery with an announcement of their future intentions - the focus is turning to the celebrations for a royal marriage that has been both happy and prosperous: the Diamond Wedding Anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh
this was to funny  :lmao:

from another article on an another royal site(you know witch one  :windsor1:)

yes,please put us out of our misery  :lmao: :happytears:
willite # 100#

serene grace

Ingrid Seward:Majesty Magazine........
QuoteThe on-off romance between Prince William and Kate Middleton appears to be on again, albeit in a sensibly low-key way. Kate attended Camilla's 60th birthday party at Highgrove in July, and three weeks later she pulled out of an all-girl charity rowing team. Officially her decision was taken because of security fears that her high-profile presence might jeopardise the safety of others taking part in the cross-Channel race, but it would seem that royal aides thought Kate's continued role was fast becoming a media distraction.
Ingrid has a big photo of Kate rowing filling half the page in her letter from the editor Page. I'm going to write her and ask her when Kate became so Royal that she gets the front news page over a pregnant Sophie-the Queen's daughter in Law and Autumn Kelly and Pater Phillips. Although the new engaged pair  are featured in a nice story,it is Kate who gets the first page.
I really hope Kate is NOT a guest at Autumn and Peter's wedding, it will be awful, the press will totally go gaga over Kate with stories of a coming wedding and give Autumn second billing. :cry:

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

dizzylizzy13

I agree, SG -- poor Autumn if Kate shows up. :cry:
If Kate is still involved with PW, then she certainly has a right to be there, but it would sadly seem to draw most of the attention away from the bride ... not to mention hinder Kate's efforts to remain out of the limelight.

Nighthawk

if kate does even go to this wedding i am sure there will be no pictures due to William sneaking her in like everything else they've been doing these past few months according to the media who love soap opera's look at what they've done for william's and kate relationship if that is what you can call it.  :rolleyes:

dizzylizzy13

Maybe she be there in "deep cover" yet again  :rolleyes: ... as in serving the canapes while wearing a black dress with an apron?

Lillianna

You people are wicked, wishing such terrible things on that poor, defenceless woman, :).

A scenario that played out before my very eyes today triggered another theory:

It may be that they are off, or onff as some believe, but that Kate, not wanting to lose face, has not confided this to her friends and other regular sources (especially in light of the reunion stories), for much the same reasons that she has not made a statement on the matter. What if she has not even told her parents and her sister that they are off? So that if they say "how is William?" or "did you hear from William", she simply smiles broadly and says "he's fine/great/etc." or "yes, we spoke this morning" or things like that, thus providing more fodder for the rumour mill(s)? Remember after the break-up someone from her camp was stressing that "they still speak to each other on the telephone all the time", even though her behaviour suggested anything but? How did they know that, unless she had been assuring everyone that this was the case?

I don't think her father, reputed to be a decent bloke, would be thrilled to know that his daughter is doggedly pursuing a relationship with a man who appears that he will never commit and only wants an occasional liaison. He is a man, he knows what some men are like. He would expect his daughter to have more self-respect. So if they are onff, then the only way I can see her parents (I'm going to even give her mother the benefit of the doubt here) being ok with it is if Kate has still been telling them that they are ON and that William has definitely committed. (The thing is that it is one thing to "commit" verbally, and another thing entirely to stump up with a ring and walk down the aisle. Anything can happen). So it may be that some of her PR tricks have been about sending a message to her parents as well.

This is the scenario that I observed today. A woman who was relinquished by her lover of three years standing, was overheard pretending to still be "in the know" with respect to the ex, "since they are such good friends". So when things like parties, other get-togethers and even a possible new flame were mentioned, she was nodding enthusiastically as if she (still) had first-hand knowledge of these matters, dropping names (his family members', as if she and they were still very good friends) and everything. The thing is that the two people who overheard her knew very well that she and the family had not been in touch since the breakup in December of last year; it was obvious that she was doing it to save face (or shut the other person up, who knows). Either way, they didn't know whether to laugh or to to cry, they felt so sorry for her. Like some have said, it must be difficult to adjust to a new lowly status if one was previously fraternising with kings and queens.

Let's hope that this is not the case with Kate... OFF, until proven otherwise.
"Happy are those who expect nothing, for they will never be disappointed."

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words;
Be careful of your words, for your words become your deeds;
Be careful of your deeds, for your deeds become your habits;
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character;
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny.
Anon.

Wombat

Quote from: Amun on September 20, 2007, 01:02:38 PM
I couldn't read the tatler article.  It was too small and my computer wouldn't enlarge it.  In either case I'm just going to chalk up any possible involvement between him and her as more rumors . . . I'm depressed now.
Hover your mouse overthe bottom right hand corner and a small square will appear...click on it as it will enlarge the page for you :thumbsup:

ONFF... :Royal:

Amun

As I posted in another thread - I don't think she's keeping a "low profile".  Kate is no longer the story, it's no longer selling as many papers.  William AND Kate are the story.  Without William there is no story - and the reason for less coverage.

Unless they are seen in public together, this will become less of a story.  Speculation will reign but with no true evidence of anything (on or off) this is becoming a non issue, which is just the way William probably wanted it.

Quote from: Wombat on September 21, 2007, 03:13:11 AM
Hover your mouse overthe bottom right hand corner and a small square will appear...click on it as it will enlarge the page for you :thumbsup:

ONFF... :Royal:

I tried that the first time, Woms.  It made it larger but it was still too small to read.  Oh, well.

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: indianprincess on September 20, 2007, 02:35:01 PM
As posted by Wombat in another thread Olivia(I don't know which) and Lady Natasha are supposed to be at Rufus's going away party although seemingly they are not  even related to Will's army pals or are they??The plot thickens.

Not Olivia - Bryony. Nat has several friends at Sandhurst. She attended balls on several occasions. Nat and Bryony are good pals. And I'm sure Rufus knows them well too. Or was it Rufus she went to the ball with? :hmm: Anyway...

OFF! I'd like to see him with someone new. A breath of fresh air for him and for all of us!! :P

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

truly_thata

ONOFF :notamused:

i'm prefer Ms Craig than Ms. Middleton :nod:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

papsriya

I agree Lila...we all need a breath of fresh air...its toooo stale in here  :teehee:

OFF!
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

truly_thata

OR we gonna left by other member :unsure:

nikkanew

welcome back truly  :flowers: missed ya

BOT: o/n/f
willite # 100#

truly_thata

thanks...i don't you guys really miss and love me :teehee:

papsriya

Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

truly_thata

serene grace

(This is an Old,article but it always rang true for me, not a lot of fluff in it like most things written,I don't think much has changed. I don't think Kate has a real boyfriend at the moment, I think she is just a friend to William now.)

in the words of former friend Henry Ropner
Quoteb]He said: "I was just being a friend to her. I'm not her boyfriend. She doesn't have one at the moment."[/b]Meanwhile the mother of Henry Ropner, who was also linked to Kate last week, said it would be a mistake for people to confuse friendship with romance.

Lady Ropner, 64, wife of shipping tycoon Sir John, insisted of the rumours: "The story is so, so wrong."

However, Kate is concentrating on her single life, living with sister Pippa in the Chelsea home bought by their parents Carole and Michael.
I don't think much has changed.

I'm tired and drifting into old names and articles....goodnight....wrong thread for that too. :brainwashed: :brainwashed: :brainwashed: :tomato: