ELIZABETH/PHILIP'S DIAMOND WEDDING CELEBRATION EVENTS 20/NOV 07

Started by angieuk, September 16, 2007, 11:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angieuk

Does anyone know what the plans are for Elizabeth and Philip's 60th Diamond Wedding Anniversary on 20 November 2007.

I understand there is to be a church service at Westminister Abbey on 19 November 2007 - I hope there is a large carriage possession rather than cars but it depends on the weather I suppose.

But I was wondering if (as happened on the 50th Wedding Anniversary).

Will there be a big party at Buckingham Palace/The Ritz with Royal Families flying in from all over Europe to attend?  I bet Hello Magazine is on STAND BY with all the photo opps!

Are William and Harry planning a special intimate family party for their grandparents?

elegant

... And I'm busy checking the net and news about British and Monegasque Royalty since both have their own functions on the same date.. more pictures to come..... :fool: YEEHAAAA!!

WW ..my favourite royals... CC

heather

There marriage has not always run smoothly, but they stuck to it, and worked at it, and are a wonderful example to their children, who could learn a lot from them. :thumbsup:

Wombat

Dunno...will there be time for anything to be held...they're off to Malta for a private holiday before going off to whereever it was they were going..