Are They or Aren't They Already? Part 3!

Started by Toujours, July 04, 2007, 10:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighthawk

:hmm: :unsure: since when does the truth sell papers :teehee:

Goldylocks

^^ i know NH, their was age when papers were respected to get information but now it's ridiculous...

Quote from: moley on July 06, 2007, 12:01:41 AM
Quote from the Sun Kate was dancing so sexily in front of Wills that chemistry was just oozing off them!!!!......I saw kate dance at Diana concert and trust me she can't dance...The goverment should fine the newspaper for feeding garbage to the public.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Harryite #0102 :kisskiss:                   Fedup-ite # 005 :hissyfit:

RafaCysne

Quote from: moley on July 06, 2007, 12:01:41 AM
Quote from the Sun Kate was dancing so sexily in front of Wills that chemistry was just oozing off them!!!!......I saw kate dance at Diana concert and trust me she can't dance...The goverment should fine the newspaper for feeding garbage to the public.
Well I guess we can say Kate and Wills does have something in common because he can´t dance if his life depended on it!! :lmao:

~*~ JeSnoRe KaBaAn M ~*~

karla64

well It's offical back togethetr  William said back with girlfriend..  The  Couple  were expected to make news public soon at polo match..

http://uk.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUKL0566830120070705?rpc=401&;

Nighthawk

QuoteThe Sun said the couple were expected to make the news public soon at a Polo match.
I read this right, there suppose to be announcing their love for each other at a Polo match ?   :hissyfit: :hissyfit: oh my eyes already for the Kate pictures since this will be public event  :hissyfit:  :rolleyes: does this also mean no more tushy pics  :whine: :whine: :whine:

Royalphile

:o polo match? When? Did he himself say it's "official"?  :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

Nighthawk

he will be at the polo match according to the sun

karla64

Sorry about that.. I can't help   :shrug:   I think this weekend

Siempre Vuelva

Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

Nighthawk

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/williamandkate.jpg
he's not even looking in kate direction looks like he's talking to the blonde girl right straight behind him  :rolleyes: make anything up just as long as it makes them money.  :overhere: since Kate's filed the complaint of course it makes them look even more togother did PW tell the Sun Directly that he's doing this or is it from another source  :gaah:

Royalphile

how are they gonna announce it? Like," hey folks, it's official" or solemnly in a fake Sean Connery voice Kate and I would like to declare to the general public that we have reunited on this glorious day under the sun :notworthy:  :windsor:

starlight

I guess she will just turn up, holding hands and kissing, William looking deeply into her eyes, Kate laughing for joy. No official statement will come from CH, until the engagement which will most likely happen in the next 6 months. There is no where else for them to go now, but to the church, the RF will not put up with this nonsense any longer.

Nighthawk

Siempre Vuelva

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/jean64/williamandkate.jpg

They say that he looks at Kate...to me it looks like he's talking to one of his Spencer cousins...sitting right behind him (she's looking straight at him..NOT Kate)
Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

Nighthawk

karla64

Royalphile

I don't know whether to laugh or cry  :windsor:

Nighthawk

do the kate and William back together dance before it's rub in.   :rolleyes: I would yet my smilies aren't working on the fourm.  I do the banana dance myself  :devil:

Goldylocks

Quote from: Nighthawk on July 06, 2007, 12:28:19 AM
thank you Siempre I thought so 2.
i agree, the picture is so obvious

all these reporters need to get their eyes checked and do they seriously think that people will think that he is looking at her, come on how stupid they think public are...

karla64

I wonder why he want back with Kate because  her sexy or character???

Goldylocks

because he is too lazy to look for another woman and i don't think any woman with self respect would want to be with him if he behaves likes this

Nighthawk

:happytears: :happytears: :happytears: Karla must be her charater.  :happytears: so it's still official yet unofficial because this won't happen until the next polo match yeah OK that works  :thumbsup:

buffym

Time will tell.  :shrug:

If she goes to the polo match I hope her dress isn't a floral print.

If they are together, wish them the best and  I don't think it will be long before an engagement occurs.