Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe

Started by truly_thata, April 23, 2007, 07:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truly_thata

Isabella profile

QuoteIsabella Calthorpe studied Classics at the University of Edinburgh. She was romantically linked with Prince William  but denied the rumours, saying that she already had a boyfriend. Her father John took steps to protect his daughter's privacy; her friends also mentioned that her boyfriend John Lycett Green (grandson maternally of the late Poet Laureate Sir John Betjeman) was a good friend of Prince William. (Lycett Green's parents were also close friends of William's father Prince Charles and future stepmother Camilla Parker Bowles).
Later stories suggest that she first met Prince William of Wales in 2004, but the two were acquainted earlier (attending the same society events where they sat together as early as 1999, and having friends in common). Recent media reports claim that Prince William was interested in Isabella as early as 2004, but that she rejected his advances to focus on her acting career.Some media sources have alleged that she was a factor in the April 2007 break-up of William and Kate Middleton.
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Wombat

Hey...........Check out the first and fourth references..it's to our news site :yipee:

princesslily

She's now in the Dirty Dancing musical in London, playing Baby's sister 'Lisa'...My favourite movie of all time!!!

Countessa

This poor woman just wants to be left alone. I don't think she is interested in William beyond friendship. I also think William has moved on from his flirtation or obsession with her.

It looks like he has outgrown all his previous loves or love interests. I think that in a few months we are going to see someone completely different come out of the shadows and we might be impressed by her.

Lola

although i would absolutely no problem w/her getting w/pw i cannot see that happening.....i think she wants a acting career more than to be pw wife or even a gf.....besides, she is dating one of his closest friends so i cant see that happening at all.....

^^^^C: i agree w/u on that....we may just hear rumors w/o any proof (ie a pic) for awhile but yeah, i think he will be dating someone else before the summer ends.....
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

dizzylizzy13

Dating the wife or GF of one of your closest friends is often done in those circles, they don't seem to have a problem with that.

Hayley

:Royal: This girl would look good with a crown on her head and comes from a family of lookers.

:wub2: If William is serious about not marrying until he reaches his 30s, then we could possibly see Isabella's beautiful younger half-sister Cressida on his arm.

Toujours

imo isabella is just another media- concocted girlfriend.  :shrug: she is obviously dating someone else and doesnt wish to be caught up in the press' bad excuses for the william and kate relationship falling apart.  :notamused:
ElizabethII-ite: #0003Maryite #0002Willite #0054Harryite #0071Cheesite #0004Flirtite #15 :kisskiss:
My name is Toujours. I sleep in a padded cell. Wisely enough they give me an ample supply of choc

Lola

^^^^ i agree, smarty. if she had any feelings at all for pw beyond friendship she would have already revealed them to pw and he in turn would have dumped km long before now.

princesslily

I would love to have Isabella as a Queen..

Lola

it would be cool but honestly i am more inclined to believe that whomever she is that its not anyone we know about yet and has never been previously linked to pw or any of that "inner circle".

truly_thata

for now, maybe we love to see her as William future wife, but wait until media is getting over expose with Isabella.....maybe she also will end like Kate. :shrug:

Clubbing Pic

Edited to add URL

whisperofsound

:hmm: i think i have seen that picture before for some reason who and when etc...about the picture does anyone know, tt do know about the picture in your post.... :notamused:  :unsure:

i don't know about this Isabella, but i do not think she is the "the one",  at least i would hope not if she is dating a friend of his....and i hope that dizzy is wrong but by his father accounts of bedding the wife of a friend shows years ago then i guess  :unsure: its truly true........... :no: what a clan of people....
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

Miryoku

I really don't think they are anything more than friends.
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

Pri

I agree. We haven't even seen picture of them among a group of friends.  She might have all the right credentials for the royal watchers, but she isn't willing to apply.  How about my girl, Rose??
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Wombat

Queen Rose doesn't have the same ring to it as Queen Isabella :windsor1:

Pri

Isabella has funky middle name---Amaryllis. Isn't that a flower, that latin name for it or something?

Rose is cute--one syllable.  Simple, easy.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

violet

This girl  :thumbsup: she got class personality and looks but i dont know her that much tho but so far she aint easy to catch w/c is challenging for some guys  ;)

sambarumba

why are we discussing this girl?  :hmm:

non kate-ite #0009
harryite # 110
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

truly_thata

because, she could make Kate jealous and one of reason William and Kate break up

sambarumba

non kate-ite #0009
harryite # 110
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Wombat

Quote from: Pri on April 24, 2007, 07:11:33 AM
Rose is cute--one syllable.  Simple, easy.
Handy on those nights when one has had far too much to drink..same as Kate really...easy to say without slurring :windsor1:

serene grace

I  have an old tabloid from before William met Kate, I swear Isabella is on the cover, as being William's future QUEEN. Someone here must have seen it years ago. It said something about him liking her ..way back then,before Kate. I have it somewhere, I'm sure I must have saved it. I think the press keeps pulling her out, everytime William needs a new girlfriend.
She is pretty.
She reminds me a bit of Rosamund Pike who was in Pride and Predjudice, the movie with Kiera Knightly.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

princessealiénor

Point de Vue is talking about her in the new magazine

sorry I can not show you the scan!!!
but you can go to the web site www.pointdevue.fr and click on "en couverture"!!

EmpressofIndia

From columnist Richard Kay of the Daily Mail:
QuoteGaby has nothing to tell about William
The family of aristocratic beauty Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe are on overdrive to deny rumours she is the "other woman" in Prince William's life.

Her equally stunning younger sister, Gabriella, tells me that Dirty Dancing actress Isabella, who has been dating tycoon Sir Richard Branson's son Sam for almost a year, fears the recurring rumours linking her to the Prince will damage her career.

"Isabella was very upset to be linked to William again," says model Gabriella, 18, at the Laurent-Perrier "pink" party at London's Sanderson Hotel. "She does know him, but she is totally in love with Sam and is determined to be a serious actress. Being falsely linked to Prince William won't help."

But Isabella, 24, is not hogging all the family limelight - Gabriella is so in demand she has left school and is studying for AS-levels with private tutors while she works.

Gabriella, who is signed to the prestigious Premier agency, says: "Unlike school, whenever they ask a question it's always me who has to answer."