Something serious or just flirt?

Started by Zhannik, April 18, 2007, 01:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

he may not know what he wants in a relationship but he already knows what he dont want: HER!
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Zhannik

I f so, good for him! To know what you don't want is a half way to knowing what you want   :thumbsup:
... PRINCE of MY HEART...
Willite #0080!!!
Harryite #0095!!!

Lola

i am just relieved it wasnt her that he wanted! [whew!!!]

whisperofsound

ain't we all....... :lmao:

just had to say my two sense..... :P  :happy:
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

violet

Wills a smart man and he knows what he is doing. If he dumped someone there must be a very good reason for it. He once said he cant nod his head always like a doll.

Lola

i agree, violet. he said publicly during an interview in May (?) 2005 that he was not going to get married before he was 28-30 y/o and nearly everyone ignored that this whole time w/km......maybe now plp will start to listen and take him at his word..... ;)

truly_thata

Quote from: violet on April 24, 2007, 07:35:36 PM
Wills a smart man and he knows what he is doing. If he dumped someone there must be a very good reason for it. He once said he cant nod his head always like a doll.

yup, but William make us wait for 4 years to dump her
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

angeleyed

to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Nighthawk

could have been kate just started showing her true colors over this past year, up until then William could have thought she was the one ??? I don't know  :shrug:

Wombat

Quote from: violet on April 24, 2007, 07:35:36 PM
I agree :thumbsup:

Nighthawk

running away I am becoming a soft towards kate

whisperofsound

Quote from: Nighthawk on April 25, 2007, 06:31:17 PM
could have been Kate just started showing her true colors over this past year, up until then William could have thought she was the one ??? I don't know  :shrug:

can not keep truth hiding' to long.........or maybe the last year or so ....she just openly changed on him....and he realized finally..... :(......like others ....compared to her then and now ....i think she did change somewhere...even if i find her from day one ....that drama was a coming..... ???

:hiya:
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

truly_thata

Quote from: Nighthawk on April 25, 2007, 06:31:17 PM
could have been kate just started showing her true colors over this past year, up until then William could have thought she was the one ??? I don't know  :shrug:

i guess William already knows about kate real skin after 2 years dating, because i've heard that he want to dump kate since 3 years ago

anyone ever hear about Alice Drummond-hay, she from Scotland Middle-class girl (and it said that she was William brunette ambition girl). Charles refused this relationship and told William to dump her!

i don't have her pics (is there anyone could find her pics?), but Alice is really discreet about her relations with William :flower:

Edited to merge posts

Wombat

Alice Drummond-Hay was Wills "mother" at St Andrews. She was part of the group of older students who acted as mentors to newbies at St Andrews. They show people around, get them drunk etc. Alice's mother reportedly dated Charles way back when. I doubt there was any romance between Wills and Alice ;)

guysguy

if he were truly deeply in love and felt secure the other person was as well he would marry next week

alice does have a younger sister

Edited to merge posts

truly_thata

find our agent in scotland to infestigated this :teehee:

AHoch82

I thought it was me that someone called my name! :happytears: I nteresting that someone has the same name as mine, wow.
Harryite #0040