Wills goes clubbing, meets chick, all articles here!

Started by Stix Chix, March 24, 2007, 12:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lola

Quote from: wombat on March 24, 2007, 05:17:11 AM
I'll just say something like  "Man..I didn't even get to take any pics as I dropped my mobile in the toilet when I went to puke cause Wills said he wanted to get me so drunk that I'd say "yes" to him as he was a free agent cause his GF is a slacker who he's ready to break upi with and so he bought me shots all night long"...

:rolleyes:  glad to see some things havent changed around here, wombat!  :teehee:

BTW: interesting siggie you have,girlie!  :laugh:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

agentblueberry

:o  LOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Pri

"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Wombat

Quote from: Lola on March 24, 2007, 07:27:46 PM
  BTW: interesting siggie you have,girlie!  :laugh:
Don't you start <_<

This was on Thrusday night..early hours of Friday...he was more than likely out with some of his fellow soldiers. Which to me is a good thing. I'd like to see him bemore like Harry and hang out with people away from his usual posh crowd. :thumbsup:

Wombat

This was in the story about Harry falling down drunk and lashing out at paps....

QuoteAt the same time, 100 miles away, his brother Prince William was dancing on a nightclub podium after drinking pints of strong lager with his Army pals.

hopefully we'll get even more about this..it deserves it's own thread :devil:

agentblueberry

Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Wombat

Zhannik

:pics:  I think Willy dances awkwardly enough  :teehee:
... PRINCE of MY HEART...
Willite #0080!!!
Harryite #0095!!!

Wombat

How good would the pics be? :lmao:

I wonder if he "passionately embraced" any girls? :devil:

agentblueberry

Nighthawk

the sun took down my twirl with wills article wonder why ???

He wouldn't do that again, he loves Kate to much.  :rolleyes:

agentblueberry

hippie_cyndi

this is worthless w/o pics.....but if any is out there....rest assure some of us will be spreading the good news :devil:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

agentblueberry

busyme

Quote from: agentblueberry on March 24, 2007, 11:08:51 PM
:katewills:

OMG!! I just realized the sad face on the man!!!! :lmao:

BOT: at least he is having a good time with his buddies. :)
:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

Nighthawk

here's a pic of the front page of sundaymirror.  Oh Kate ya might want to do some shopping around looks like William is doesn't look like an engagement is anytime soon.  Really in love aren't they.  Oh wait this is negative news for Kate and William so it can't be true.  :katewills:

come back to my place

PrincessKLS

I wonder if that picture wasn't staged, NH? Anyway, back on topic :lol: Dancing on a podium? I persume they mean a table. I only hear about party girls doing that, not guys, :lol: :lmao: Maybe the lager was stronger than what he was used to. Anyway, is this the most we've ever heard of Prince William partying and drinking? I know he did this as a teen but it seems like anymore most of what I read about him is about his partying, drinking, or an engagement rumor.

Nighthawk

:thumbsup: I didn't know where to put the article it's about his night out just with another girl so if the mods know where my post needs to go then plz move it  :)

PrincessKLS

How many articles have we gotten in the past :hmm: six months at least of William kissing or hanging out with a different girl than Kate? So far I know of two maybe. That's not a lot but for a couple that's apparently been together for 3 or more years that's saying something. And it doesn't sound like engagement :blink:

sillyjobug

Quote from: Nighthawk on March 25, 2007, 12:59:14 AM
come back to my place
Wowwww incredible picture. Hahaha THIS is why he shouldn't pose for pics with random drunk people at parties. Lol. (Actually, that's why EVERYONE should avoid posing for pics drunk... they inevitably wind up seen by people you don't want to see them!)
Harryite #0094   

Nighthawk

this is the thrid woman that I know of.  Strike three and your out isn't that the way the ball game is played.  Why would William be dancing on tables ???  :hmm: was he that drunk ???

hippie_cyndi

QuoteThe Sunday Mirror

'Come Back To My Palace...boozy Wills' plea to blonde Lisa, 19, in club at 3am.'

apparently he posed for pics with this girl & wanted her 2 go home with him....I'll pm the full article 2 Lila when I get it.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Jayne

Something tells me that this won't affect the relationship at all... :katewills:

sillyjobug

"Come back to my Palace".... wow, that sounds so much better than the typical "come back to my place."  Hehehe.. can't wait to read the rest of this article.
Harryite #0094   

whisperofsound

it did not for Camilla.... :rolleyes:   but just waiting.....
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday