Main Menu

Report Error

Started by Windsor, September 04, 2006, 09:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Please use this thread to report errors which you have or continue to encounter during your visit to the Royal Forum - thank you!

agentblueberry

Well i don't know if it is me but evry time or almost everytime i try to post it say that i can't because i may hve double clicked ortried to refresh when i haven't done either just wondering what that is. :( :flowers:
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Cassidy

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh. 

This has happened a few times to me and I really don't think I double clicked at any of those times, I know I didn't refresh the page and the post wasn't submitted. I had to go back and submit it again.

I still get an error message when I sign in too.

Do you know why this happens?

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

agentblueberry

me too!!! thati is what i was trying to say!
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

polo_pony

yeah, I have been trying to get into the royal forum for 30 minutes, ( and im on other websites)

and it said cannot find server........
we're from the city

Gems

It does that whenever I'm on another computer (like at work :teehee: )

Windsor

All these reports are probably related to the flood control system. Let me review the settings.

mediastar

An Error Has Occurred!
You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh. 

I have seen this error message before. The SMF forum has several threads on this error message so the authors of the forum software must know about it by now. I haven't seen anthing there to explain how to avoid getting this message.

------------------------

The server does go down occasionally which would stop members accessing the forum.

It is also possible that your ISP cannot get a connection to the forum server for some reason. If this happens you can try to get a connection using a different internet circuit using a proxy server such as

http://www.megaproxy.com/freesurf/

You cannot log in via this proxy server but you can read the posts.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

sunkiss06

can someone helpe me out I have been trying to access the forum, and I keep getting or seeing the same post as of January 30. I have tried to refresh, sign off and on, but nothing seems to be working, What can I do to fix this problem? can you please reply to my personal messages since I am unable to see any new posts, I will appreciate that.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Dutch

Hello! I have been having the same problem also. Everytime I post a reply it dosen't go through. I get an error has occured message. I haven't been able to post for a while now. Is it that I'am doing something wrong, or will it eventually go back to normal, and let me post?? I have not been able to see new discussions either, and I miss it!
~Dutch

Jenee

What does the error message say Dutch?

Are you using Internet Explorer, or another browser?

Gems

I had that problem too, but I changed my theme and it stopped showing old posts and let me log out (which I previously hadn't been able to do). Which theme are you using?

Jenee

Old themes may not work properly. It is highly recommended that you switch to one of the new themes if you are still using an old one. New themes start at Babylon in the list, and go downward. (what theme was causing you problems Gems?)

AHoch82

I cant see the new posts when you guys posted but it stopped by the current post.
Harryite #0040

Jenee

I'm changing your theme Alice.

Can you see new posts now? When you re-fresh, can you see the new ones? Do you get any specific error messages -- if so, copy and paste them here.

Does everyone who is having problems either use AOL or NTL??

AHoch82

I did refresh but I still see new posts there. :blink:
Harryite #0040

Jenee

Well if you see the new posts, then all is well! :thumbsup:

AHoch82

but I see current post then i clicked reply to  review my post then it said: Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.  :blink:

I'm sorry that I meant that.
Harryite #0040

Jenee

Ooh!! Ok, well that means exactly what it says!

When you clicked on "reply" and started typing, 5 other people did the same thing and submitted their posts before you did. If you would like, I can edit your profile so you won't get that message anymore.

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

Gems

Quote from: Jenee on February 04, 2007, 02:16:44 AM
(what theme was causing you problems Gems?)

Well I had changed it to the default theme, but I couldn't tell if I was logged out or not so I changed it back to ceribus (or whatever it's called) and it wouldn't let me see new posts or log out, and at first it wouldn't let me change the theme back to the default one. But since it did let me I haven't have any poblems.

AHoch82

I clicked then I see the current posts but no new posts like yesterday! :windsor: <_< I tried to refresh. :blink:
Harryite #0040

Jenee

Well Alice, I told you to change your theme, and then when you didn't, I did it for you. I see you changed it back. As we have stated before, old themes may not work. If you continue to use an old theme, you will just have to deal with the problems :notamused:

AHoch82

Harryite #0040