Harry and Chelsy Blurb (SA Times)

Started by Stix Chix, January 06, 2006, 03:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stix Chix

QuoteWhen Harry (Prince) is in town, it is even worse. Chelsey is stalked. The trouble is that we are up against the English tabloids who have money enough to keep a journalist up a tree in her backyard forever if necessary.

u can read the rest here.

Harryite #0004

Wombat

It's true. The foreign press cops bad press all the time (Kate Middleton blamed them for stalking her) yet the UK press are prepared to pay heaps for that one shot.

I'd be interested to hear what Joanne has to say about this. :happy:

Jenee

QuoteFour grown people, serious journalists, chasing a chick with a drug problem or a brainless prince wearing bracelets. Celebrity has got way beyond itself. Journalists don't like it; celebrities don't like it. Charles Spencer once said to me: "That was before my sister married Charles and I was happy."

A friend rings from England, an academic who is writing a thesis on the Spenderian Stanza, whatever that is. God, what a day, we're chasing Kate Moss, I say.

"Is she a poet?" he asks.

I kind of wish I didn't really care... I'd sure have more time to myself!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Lila the Flirt

Brainless prince? That's harsh!  :cry:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

lismar11

Quote from: lila on January 06, 2006, 09:17:23 AM

Yeah, that is really mean. As much as I love new Harry pics, the paparazzi is getting out of control with celebrities. When it comes to their saftey that's when it bothers me. Like when Reese Witherspoon was practically driven off the road when she had her two young kids in the car. Thats insane, and scary for the little ones!

I wonder what PW and PH's kids will think of the press...

chavita

^they'll probably feel the same way about the press as the rest of the celebs

Quotebrainless prince
you take that back or i'll have to use my karate-kung fu-ninja powers on you! :ninja:
Harryite #0009

Miryoku

Quote from: lila on January 06, 2006, 09:17:23 AM

That was uncalled for and completely baseless.
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

Stix Chix

Quote from: JeneeB53 on January 06, 2006, 05:18:56 AM
I kind of wish I didn't really care... I'd sure have more time to myself!

then u'd just b intrested in something else and when someone says "hellacious abs" u'd think, "is that a band?"
;)

Harryite #0004

Jenee

Wombat

Sorry..off topic.....love the sig Stixie :hug:

Stix Chix

:happytears: thanx!  i just got 3 PMs from one person saying they like it too!  :laugh:

(Jen!  :hug:)

Harryite #0004

Jenee

I
Love
Your
Sig

that would be 4 PMs :lol:

Wombat

Lila the Flirt

Me three  :bigeyes: :happyface: :bigeyes: :faint:

chavita

Harryite #0009

Stix Chix

thanx guys!  :hug:

i love the new banner Woms!  and lila!....hes looking right at me.  :drool: ;)

Harryite #0004

Wombat

We should start a mutual admiration society up for one anothers banners :happytears:

Stix Chix

^ Best Harryite Banner......d'oh!  should have thought of that award a month ago.  :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Every banner with Harry in it would have won :happytears:

chavita

:laugh: i think you and stix would have won :P
Harryite #0009

candie

Chelsy has faced much more harassment than Cover Fake girlfriend Kate.She studies in University and is one of the best students,and a good degree too,Finance.And the press has made her out as a silly blonde.It hurts that Harry has landed a much more interesting private beautifull and nice girl,than boring old Kate.And rumor has it she is much more Diana too,where Kate is being compared too much to Camilla lately which isnt good.
Also Charles Spencer has had some realy bad press too.As long as he and the rest of the Spencers remain close to Harry though,they doesnt care,they were the only ones he and Sarah who watched his Sandhurst parade recently./William?He can remain close to Camillas clan.He is  even called WPB.He kissed all Camillas relatives in the cheeks in Toms wedding.Harry almost had a row with them and the mother of Santa,cause they were pushing him to kiss them too.He absolutely lambasted her.Afterwards there were more trouble too,when guests refused to curtsy to Camilla.Harry left in one hour and Charles too,he was embarassed by the incident.William stayed with his mummy and family to party.Why you think they puted Harry to say they loved Camilla?William is dropping on polls,Harry is winning everywhere from the moment he talked for Diana and since Lesotho and his Aids campaign.He is seen as Dianas son,while WIlliam as more of a Windsor.The final blow to WIlliams image was his graduation with Camilla there.They needed to disconnect William from her.Harry said it,but the next month he snubbed her and told his father he doesnt want her in his parents ball at Sandhurst.And you all saw his Christmas pics.He looked sombre and rather amused.And left immediately to join Chelsy.

losarboles

all rubbish :) not all of it. The  press is like the whole Brad Pitt and Angie. Some maybe be factual and most it is rubbish. You know how the press is, they know people LOVE celebs so that is why the press is always on their tailes or butts. he he he. it is kind of sad that is why they will make up things OR if they find out the story they will only tell part of what is true.
Anyone up for chicken tonight? Lovely!

Lovelyites #1 (I am starting a new 'ites' lol)

miss_independent

Quote from: candie on January 11, 2006, 07:47:10 PM
Chelsy has faced much more harassment than Cover Fake girlfriend Kate.She studies in University and is one of the best students,and a good degree too,Finance.And the press has made her out as a silly blonde.It hurts that Harry has landed a much more interesting private beautifull and nice girl,than boring old Kate.And rumor has it she is much more Diana too,where Kate is being compared too much to Camilla lately which isnt good.

I agree press is being unfair on Chelsy, always portraying her as drunk blonde just like they do with William nad Harry unfortunatelly. when Kate gets pictured drunk it gets almost no notice in the papers, yet they slam Chelsy all the time putting her in silly poses with coctails in hand. They describe her as trashy one,, but i never saw chelsy in underwear nor i've ever read she lived with guy unlike Virgin Kate.  What i like abt Chelsy is she seems overall more natural, fun and has life of her own. Katherine only sits and waits for William to call her on parties, works nowhere yet she finished university long time ago. Lokks like she only went to uni to land William, otherwise she would piut her degree to use. I agree shes more of Camilla type being silent and all, Chelsy is fun like Di. :)

Lila the Flirt

Harry2me4ever

hey! what happened to Chesly?  no more Chelsy news?  no more Chesly pics? :cry:
(don't think I am a lesbian....i just want to cut my hair like hers so I need new photos   :D)