Don't kiss me, Kate!

Started by abhaya, October 03, 2005, 01:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screw_N_scott

oh I like this article!
needs pics but I like it hehe.

i know I'm a meany what can i say.

Lola

okay, wombat. this is one of those "agree to disagree" moments. i think that since jecca was (and is) a really good freind and pw publicly defended her, that tells me that she is important enough to pw for him to do that. if km means so much to him, as his girlfreind then wouldnt she be important enough to warrant the same if not more of a public defense on her behalf?
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

Lady_In_Waiting

In the Daily Mail today Richard Kay says that William spent most of his time with Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe. Apparently Kate was not happy about it. He reportedly had one dance with Kate but had two 'lengthy chats' with Isabella. Apparently William and Isabella are firm friends but Kate 'gets quite jealous even of Isabella's existence.' Do you blame her though? Isabella is rather attractive and I think I would be quite worried if my boyfriend spent more time with her than me. Is William beginning to get tired of Kate? Isabella is quite a distraction for him if he is.  

Lola

i have heard of this isabella person. does anyone have a picture of her? isnt she a blonde?  

karla64

QuoteIntroducing, Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe

She's very pretty.
where the picture I can't see it   :o  

Tami

google images

Sorry bout that. Google Images has two pictures of her. Click on them to enlarge them.

hope

QuoteIs William beginning to get tired of Kate?
Maybe.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/valentines_2003/images/heart_50_50.jpg[/img]
Cookie/Chocolate=Heaven
:stars: :starlove: :pillowfight: :pillowfight: [img]http://imgage.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image

hope

Quotegoogle images

Sorry bout that. Google Images has two pictures of her. Click on them to enlarge them.
So that's her she is really good looking.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/norfolk/valentines_2003/images/heart_50_50.jpg[/img]
Cookie/Chocolate=Heaven
:stars: :starlove: :pillowfight: :pillowfight: [img]http://imgage.spreadshirt.com/image-server/image

Lola

Quotegoogle images

now this girl is what i call GORGEOUS! also that katherine bearman is STUNNING! why cant pw get with either of these two woman? my personal opinion is either would look good on pw arm! both have that potiential "princess" look and isabella has a sparkle about her! does anyone know anything about this katherine bearman? in that picture of her sitting by pw, is that her brother christian on the other side of her? i really like her! okay, i need to stop or im going to look like im crushing on this girl!lol! hey, will trade your current katherine for a newer better model!  :D  

TB

KB was actually some else's girlfriend, but she was assigned to PW's table. Sucks for her bf. :(

I Pirates

josie21

:o  isabella is really really beautiful that is wath we an call stunning. i will also be so jealous of her. plus, william get is atention on her not even on kate, she have the reason to be be angry.

she really have this special thing of a princess, she have the aura and the look of a princess.

she was name the 8th elligitible women in great-bretain.
her real name is Isabella Amaryllis Charlotte Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe
she is from aristocratics descant (baron)
she is an actress she play in the 2004 movie stage beauty
heres is a little bit of her ancestry http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~cm1822/gough6.html

she is just perfect for william so watch out kate!!

WOW

Isabella, Arabella PW likes "bella" names  :lol:  

Lola

well, i have the "la" part, so maybe he would marry me? lol! i would faint if i met him and make an a** of myself.

WOW

Quotewell, i have the "la" part,
That you do, I'm sure if you called him up and told him your name ended in L A he would purpose over the phone  :P  :lol:  

Jenee

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Duchess

She is pretty I suppose, but Wills seems to like Kate very much. I think they're much more serious than that now, I don't think he'll dump her if he sees a prettier girl, otherwise she'd be a long time gone ;)
"Where one burns books, one will, in the end, burn people."
- Heinrich Heine

Lola

Quotewell, i have the "la" part,
That you do, I'm sure if you called him up and told him your name ended in L A he would purpose over the phone  :P  :lol:
and i would say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! think he heard that? lol!

Wombat

Who the h*ll is Katherine Bearman? :blink:

I wouldn't get too wound up that Kate and Wills are splitting up just yet.  The fact is that in one day one newspaper has them less than happy with eachother and another cries out that she's the peoples princess.  It's a tough call for me really...I believe what Richard Kay says just because of his close ties to Diana.  Diana would call Richard everytime she wanted something put out into the media.  He was not only a way of her getting herself out there but also a friend.  I doubt that he'd write stuff that wasn't true about Wills.  But then again he does work for the mail.  :unsure:

But I agree..Isabella is stunning and she has the lineage too.  But will we all think so highly of her if she and Wills were to get together? ;)  

Lola

QuoteKB was actually some else's girlfriend, but she was assigned to PW's table. Sucks for her bf. :(
yeah. well vanity just posted on the new poll that she is married now and her last name is fowler now. does anyone know for sure?

Lola

wombat, i personally would love it if he got with isabella. at least she has a personality! and she knows how to SMILE!

Tiger Lily

I don't really believe anything is going on between Will and Isabella for a lot of reasons. But especially because in the past it's been obvious that he prefers brunettes (Jecca, Arbella, Kate). And yeah, one night doesn't equal the big breakup. Or really anything at all...
I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty good
-Maya Angelou

"You jumped, of course," explained Canby. "That's the way most everyone gets here. It's really quite simple: every time you decide something without having a good reason, you jump to Conclusions whether you like it or not. It's such an easy trip to

Lola

but what else is there to discuss? its not like we have an engagement or wedding to analyze to death!lol!

wills

Quotehe prefers brunettes (Jecca, Arbella, Kate)
he does, really. i actually thought that he would prefer someone who look a little bit like his mother :P  
THE BEST REVENGE? Smile. Be happy. Never let them know it hurt.

Wombat

QuoteIn the Daily Mail today Richard Kay says that William spent most of his time with Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe. Apparently Kate was not happy about it. He reportedly had one dance with Kate but had two 'lengthy chats' with Isabella.
Which day was that report from Lady? Because I read his column from Monday (Where the Don't Kiss Me Kate story appeared) and he made no mention of Isabella :huh:

How they know that he had 2 lengthy chats ( I think he said of about 25 mins in length)..I'll never know..what did someone time them? :blink: