Duke and Duchess of Sussex attends Hamilton

Started by sara8150, August 29, 2018, 08:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Curryong

I like what Meghan wore though I would have preferred a pop of colour. It's minimalist, a good take on a tuxedo dress and I love her hair and clutch. She and Harry look as if they are thoroughly enjoying their evening out and chatting to various people. And it raises funds for Sentebale of course! Love Harry's little burst of song as King George, though he's certainly no singer!

FanDianaFancy

She looked nice, BUT, I WISH she had put on pantyhose. I wish she. Would have fixed her hair. Gel, Mobil, spray, setting lotion, something. Messy buns  with loose hairs tucked behind the ears are great for in the house.
Her outfits are nice and make up, smile, except for....these constant two things. Sleek up  her total  look a bit. Coifed.

Curryong

A bit of an 'Aaw' moment when Meghan, standing front of Harry for a photo with the Hamilton cast, turned round and asked 'Can you see, my love?' at which the entire cast around them went 'Aaw' and Meghan became embarrassed!

Meghan Markle Reveals Secret Nickname for Prince Harry - Meghan Markle Accidentally Calls Prince Harry "My Love" on Camera