Prince Harry 'rejects Army Career'

Started by beeswax, April 18, 2005, 08:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chavita

QuoteThanx for the Eurotrash explanation. I've never heard of the show. I'm in Oz. But I've heard the name Guy Pelly a few times. He actually sounds like fun. Does anyone have a photo of him or something? It's nice to put a face to a name. One as notorious as his.
i think this is guy pelly
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/chav...a19/harry11.jpg
Harryite #0009

OBG

Thanx for the pic. But that one looks old. Luckily, Pelly is a party animal and I found more recent photos of him at the opening of the New Leopard BAr or Club in London. It's a new hang out on Fulham Rd. He has red hair I think. There's a pic of him with Holly Branson. He doesn't look as good in those photos as the photo you posted. Thanx. I thought he always looked so un-cute. Now you've proved me wrong. The guy (Hehe, guy Guy) is no lady-killer.
If anyone lives in London, could they tell me was is so special about FUlham Rd? And why is it mentioned so often? ANd where in London is it? I might go and check it out when I'm in London.

chavita

let me get it straight....you thought that guy pelly was ugly, and now you think he's cute?
Harryite #0009

T125eagle

Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

chavita

i dont think he looks bad, he's ok, BUT he's not hot, or handsome
Harryite #0009

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Ummm....he likes to dress up in Queen drag and be naked from time to time though! HE has a really bad tan line too!!! He is after all a leprochaun!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

chavita

:happytears: i know, but he's not that ugly...
Harryite #0009

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Yes, he is!!! U and I both know it - he's not horrific but he's not terrific :P haha! I wonder if he was a pretty Queen - transves...yea stop the spelling, they wear really good make-up...well for the most part...
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Beebs

I'm locking this thread because all that could be said has been said.