If You Were William

Started by NINA, April 29, 2005, 03:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NINA

QuoteI honestly dont know. At times I can be kind of shy and others I like being the center of attention. I think I could, but that is pure speculation.
:lol: OHHH, THANKS FOR TELLING US THAT :lol:  
Never give up on the things that make you smile !!

sweetart

i'd stop being near Kate middleton and start dating his one and only sweetart!.....im I narcassistic?!! :o...  nah   :P  
SBob: Will I ever get married?

Conch: Maybe..someday.

CarmenEngland

:rolleyes: WELL, I´LL TRY TO BE DISCRET, BUT I DONT KNOW FO HOW LONG I COULD DO THAT, COZ THE PAPARAZZI WILL BE FOLOWING ME EVERYWHERE :blink:
Yes, i will try too. ^_^  
Willite #0000   Maryite  #0004
"William forever, Harry never!"

CarmenEngland

QuoteI would make a law that meant I could only marry Australian women named Wombat :drool:
Incorrect Wombat.

I would make a law that mean I could only marry a women named Carmen ^_^  :drool:  
Willite #0000   Maryite  #0004
"William forever, Harry never!"

Jackie

QuoteSounds like a strange place that you live in! :blink:
Actually it is. Old ladies and unemployed people who don't have anything to do so they watch their neighbours so me and my family.
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

Jackie

Quotei'd stop being near Kate middleton and start dating his one and only sweetart!.....im I narcassistic?!! :o...  nah   :P
:lol: Absolutelly not. :lol:
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

rosiekusa

I'd annull the Charles/Camilla marriage. Sorry, I couldn't resist !! :devil:

Actually if I were William I'd embrance my destiny and become a kickass member of the Royal Family. I'd be super enthusiastic.

I'd be like CP Victoria of Sweden and promote the heck out of my country. I'd be visiting Commonwealth countries on a regular basis, I'd be the biggest cheerleader for the citizens, I'd want to learn everything there is to know about how to strengthen the monarchy. I'd lead a good life and lead by example.

I'd be sooo well prepared that when my time came to rule I would be very very ready.

Whoa---too much coffee this morning !!  :happytears:

nienkiB

Whoe Rosie!!! That was really inspiring! :yay:

I would also like to try and do things that make me more real to the public. I'm not sure what, but I'll try to go out and meet more normal people as much as possible! :D  

Willite #0038

NINA

QuoteWhoe Rosie!!! That was really inspiring! :yay:

I would also like to try and do things that make me more real to the public. I'm not sure what, but I'll try to go out and meet more normal people as much as possible! :D
:rolleyes: I LIKE YOUR IDEA, I WOULD LIKE TO BE / TO TALK MORE WITH THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LESS THAN ME AND I´LL HELP THEM :rolleyes:  
Never give up on the things that make you smile !!

americanprep

It all depends how you take the situation. if go crazy about the part being a royal you can't handel it but if you take thing smothly thing should go fine. :D  :D  :D  

Willite #0060
Wills forever....Kate NEVER!!!
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his wa