Search Problems

Started by Jenee, April 20, 2005, 02:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

Does anyone else have the problem that I have ~ When I search "prince harry" I always get Harry Potter!! It's funny, but frusterating... he's been in Africa, what, almost a week now, there must be pictures floating around out there somewhere! Royal news has been so slow since the wedding, I'm actually going to have to do homework to pass the time...
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

Nah...it will just be news about Harry and Chelsy in a love in or something....personally I'm over the whole Harry/Chelsy & Kate/Will thing....they're getting so boring :angry: ...we need some action.........somebody get some alcohol for the boys...and a stripper or two :mwahaha:  

Jenee

hahaha, yes that is much more interesting!!

Wombat

And if that all fails...we could just sit back and wait for Charlie to do something stupid!!! :P  

mediastar

QuoteDoes anyone else have the problem that I have ~ When I search "prince harry" I always get Harry Potter!! It's funny, but frusterating...
Try this in say Google. Search for:
prince harry -potter
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Jenee

QuoteAnd if that all fails...we could just sit back and wait for Charlie to do something stupid!!! :P
cuz we all know it wont' be long :) He (PC) seems to be taking after his dad will all the insulting remarks!

*thanks mediastar, i'll try that

Rogue

QuoteDoes anyone else have the problem that I have
i haven't
i searched Potter and found Harry  :lol:  
Harryite #0017 
"I live my life the way I want and choose..." :wub:

NINA

QuoteDoes anyone else have the problem that I have ~ When I search "prince harry" I always get Harry Potter!! It's funny, but frusterating... he's been in Africa, what, almost a week now, there must be pictures floating around out there somewhere! Royal news has been so slow since the wedding, I'm actually going to have to do homework to pass the time...
:lol:  <_<  :lol: YES, I´VE SEARCHED LIKE 3 TIMES AND IT ALWAYS HAPPENS :rolleyes:  
Never give up on the things that make you smile !!

chavita

QuoteAnd if that all fails...we could just sit back and wait for Charlie to do something stupid!!! :P
ooo thats even more interesting :rolleyes:  
Harryite #0009

NINA

ooo thats even more interesting :rolleyes:
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

chavita

QuoteDoes anyone else have the problem that I have ~ When I search "prince harry" I always get Harry Potter!! It's funny, but frusterating... he's been in Africa, what, almost a week now, there must be pictures floating around out there somewhere! Royal news has been so slow since the wedding, I'm actually going to have to do homework to pass the time...
:lol:  <_<  :lol: YES, I´VE SEARCHED LIKE 3 TIMES AND IT ALWAYS HAPPENS :rolleyes:
it doesnt happen to me, i search on google, i put prince harry and thats all, no harry potter...only 1 pic of him or 2
Harryite #0009

NINA

it doesnt happen to me, i search on google, i put prince harry and thats all, no harry potter...only 1 pic of him or 2
:unsure: WELL I DONT KNOW WHY BECAUSE IT HAD HAPPENED TO ME IN GOOGLE AND YAHOO

Rogue

try russian google - http://www.google.ru/imghp?hl=ru&tab=wi&q=
put "Prince Harry"
it will be ok ;)
Harryite #0017 
"I live my life the way I want and choose..." :wub:

NINA

Quotetry russian google - http://www.google.ru/imghp?hl=ru&tab=wi&q=
put "Prince Harry"
it will be ok ;)
:lol: THANKS,  :notworthy: ROGUE :notworthy:

:wavey:  :wavey:  

LisaG

I think we've answered the question now. :)