Harry playing football / Rugby

Started by beeswax, March 21, 2005, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassidy

They make too much of a fuss about his knee, in my opinion.  You really would expect it to be better by now, so what's the point?

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

riley

I've had two knee surgeries on one knee. So in Harry's defense, you do have your good and bad days. But they made a big fuss about it because it mysteriously happened right before he was to start Sandhurst. And that was a bit ago, so it has probably gotten better by now, since he didn't have any surgery on it; so his recovery time is quicker. Hopefully his knee is better. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Wombat

He's probably just getting it used to regular exercise......leave poor Hazza alone  :angry:  :hug: There there Harry...we still love you :wub:  :hug:  

faith

QuoteHe's probably just getting it used to regular exercise......leave poor Hazza alone  :angry:  :hug: There there Harry...we still love you :wub:  :hug:
Of course we do leave him alone :wub:  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

Wombat

QuoteOf course we do leave him alone :wub:
No...not you...I meant the Evil Sun newspaper..... they are the :mwahaha: 's in disguise....... :(  

faith

QuoteOf course we do leave him alone :wub:
No...not you...I meant the Evil Sun newspaper..... they are the :mwahaha: 's in disguise....... :(
That's who I'm talking to :lol:  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

Wombat

Stix Chix

<_< soooooooo stupid!  he got hurt months ago its got to b better by now...........and i'm glad it is!  Go Harry!  :hug:  

Harryite #0004

T125eagle

lol. The whole reason for people questioning about his knee is that they care about his well being, right? Don't slam them too much.  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

riley

Omg, someone actually just defended the sun. Hold on while I catch my breath and reread what I think that said.........yup I was right...holy shit.

The Sun, as well as the other tabloids/papers in Enlgand.....aren't too friendly to the royals. All tabloids feed on scandal, that's what sells. Sex and scandals. So any possibility of him lying about his knee, would cause a big uproar....or any non-traditional reason for delaying his entry into Sandhurst, for that matter. Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

T125eagle

I was not exactly defending the sun jut those people with that opinion. In my opinion that newspaper can go where all of the other tabloid newspapers should go! I'm just saying that some people question Harry's knee to ensure his safety and well being.

Wombat

Don't be fooled by them Eagle...they are evil  :mwahaha: They only write stories to make money...the more controversial the better..and the more money they make.  They are trying and have tried to in the past to make out the Harry is reneging on his commitment to go into Sandhurst.  Harry will show them..I am confident of that!!! ^_^

T125eagle

thanks Wombat. I don't know all of the british newspapers like others apparently do. The only ones that i know of are the Times and the Daily Mail. Well, until now that is! :D  

Wombat

The Times is one I would probably read and actually believe.....the Daily Mail, The Sun, The News Of The World, etc are rubbish tabloid newspapers that change their story about either who Wills is dating or whether Harry is with Chelsy from week to week!!!! :waaaah:  

Stix Chix

is the daily mail really a tabloid?

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Quoteis the daily mail really a tabloid?
Maybe not...but it still sux sometimes!!!! :(