Main Menu

Problems....?

Started by Windsor, November 13, 2004, 11:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

I don't know if it's my computer but when I click on a topic after I have replied then a black page comes up saying PAGE NOT FOUND  :fixthecomputer:  :fixthecomputer2:  

Windsor

Does anyone get this messege when trying to enter the Forum?

QuoteWarning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111) in /home/theintecom/public_html/royalforum/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theintecom/public_html/royalforum/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67
ERROR: Cannot find database forumfourcom
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/theintecom/public_html/royalforum/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 100
P,BODY{ font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

There appears to be an error with the Royal Forum database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM royal_sessions WHERE id='1b479a623d19c0a23d1bbd1b17fc669c' and ip_address='212.140.126.134'

mySQL error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (111)
mySQL error code: 2002
Date: Sunday 05th of December 2004 12:03:37 AM

LisaG

Yeah, I got that too a couple of times today. Thanks for copy and pasting it. :)

Windsor

But why this messege comes out? ;)

:waaaah: I had to wait 3 hours to get in the Forum
:waaaah:  

Butterflykisses-b

I've gotten it a couple times! :(
I *heart* Harry!

mediastar

This error message appears when the database server is not working properly.

If there is an e-mail link on the page please send me an e-mail so I know there is a problem - along with the time eg 8pm Eastern etc - and your member name. There will always be some downtimes on the forum but with more information on problems we can probably reduce the number of them.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Windsor

faith

QuoteThis error message appears when the database server is not working properly.

If there is an e-mail link on the page please send me an e-mail so I know there is a problem - along with the time eg 8pm Eastern etc - and your member name. There will always be some downtimes on the forum but with more information on problems we can probably reduce the number of them.
Okay I will.
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

Gems

QuoteI've gotten it a couple times! :(
Welcome to the forum, iv had this a few times too.

mediastar

We've just had the record number of visitors to the other forum - and we are still running OK!
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Windsor

Has anyone had any problems today? (07/02/2005) ;)  

britannia

haha my warning post was like this, windsor!!!!!!!  :lol:   (insider)

(why are you posting the date?, it's in the headline of every post  ;) )
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

Wombat

QuoteWe've just had the record number of visitors to the other forum - and we are still running OK!
We should really try to break the record! ;)  

Windsor

Quotehaha my warning post was like this, windsor!!!!!!!  :lol:   (insider)

(why are you posting the date?, it's in the headline of every post  ;) )
I thought of that after I posted it :lol:  :rolleyes: