All About The Percy Family

Started by SophieChloe, June 29, 2013, 06:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cherry

What does the girl look like good221? And has she been spotted in any photographs?

good221

Quote from: cherry on March 27, 2014, 09:28:20 AM
What does the girl look like good221? And has she been spotted in any photographs?
She is a slim brunette old money rich and educate background girl, photo of  them on his private twitter account. last time I saw them the Percy seems to like her and I am very sure George is happy with her.That will tone down the gay rumor by the way  is just rumor I will put my life on it   because George to me is a unique man. He is very shy and quiet and always smiling when he chat with you. He is still the same funny and cleaver guy I have the pressure of knowing for the past almost 2years now. I told him the same thing too because it is true he is the friendly and warmest Scottish man I ever met. if you meet him I know you all will say the same in less than I min saying hello to him. :flower:

SophieChloe

[mod]The last few posts have been removed. Please try to respect each other's opinions :flower:[/mod]
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

World of Aristocrats

just a yes or no question good221 does George use his real name on Twitter. Because she you reveal he has a Twitter I've been searching like a man woman.

good221

Quote from: World of Aristocrats on March 27, 2014, 09:03:21 PM
just a yes or no question good221 does George use his real name on Twitter. Because she you reveal he has a Twitter I've been searching like a man woman.
Yes George have a account and it is private account because it connect to his work and personal lives, to follow him on twitter and instagram  you have to be  close friends or work related to get thru. Sorry for doing all those searching. :sneeze:

World of Aristocrats

I went to one of his co-worker twitter and I see no George Percy

good221

Quote from: World of Aristocrats on March 27, 2014, 10:44:30 PM
Are you sure? because I had been follow him on twitter since last year summer in Alnwick. I am going to login my twitter account and see what the issues you cannot get in. :sneeze:

World of Aristocrats

Quote from: good221 on March 27, 2014, 11:12:48 PM
Are you sure? because I had been follow him on twitter since last year summer in Alnwick. I am going to login my twitter account and see what the issues you cannot get in. :sneeze:
I also went to several of his known friends Twitter accounts and none of them are following a George Percy. If he has a Twitter I will find him. I've spent too much time trying. I've become a grade a Sherlock Holmes.

good221

Quote from: World of Aristocrats on March 27, 2014, 11:33:45 PM
Quote from: good221 on March 27, 2014, 11:12:48 PM
I also went to several of his known friends Twitter accounts and none of them are following a George Percy. If he has a Twitter I will find him. I've spent too much time trying. I've become a grade a Sherlock Holmes.
I check my twitter and he is still there, I follow his company Cluff Geothermal on my twitter have you check Paul younger the  co-founder, if you are still having a hard time then George must have  put some restriction on it to protect his privacy. Seeing you have put a lot of hard work for today it best to get this a rest for now and I am sorry I cannot give you my twitter account  so you can access him it just seems wired. sorry. :flower:

World of Aristocrats

The first thing I searched was Paul Younger, Ted Innes-Ker, and Arthur Landons Twitter but no George Percy is following them and they follow no George Percy. I searched Twitter and google for a cliff geothermal Twitter account and there is none. Maybe they have a different name. Paul Younger follows a lot of energy and thermal companies but none of them are cluff.  I feel like losing my mind :ugh:

Princessinwaiting

I would like to say that good221 has never met George , or followed him on twitter and you won't find "george percy" on twitter even though he has an account there .

mirrormaze

I don't think Cluff Geo has a Twitter account, and George might have a private one under a pseudonym but you can't have a 'secret hidden' account, only a locked one where your tweets are not visible to the public. There are no privacy settings to allow you to make your profile entirely invisible.

I think you might be telling some untruths here, Good221, but I won't go into details if the posts are just being deleted.

Princessinwaiting

I was not going to comment ;) but you have to admit we are all anonymous on the Internet , I have never shown interest in knowing who you are and nor do I want to know now . I never asked for information about any one you "met" or anyone's  social networking accounts for they are private a attorney like yourself should have good knowledge of this I presume.  In the end the rest of the members are just as anonymous as you are , so you don't know who gets to read your amusing stories about attending "shooting parties" in your own words   :hehe:

I'm bowing out of this conversation  :bow:

SophieChloe

[mod]Ok, no posts are "just being deleted" - they have been deleted for a reason. However, I am now locking this thread and starting a brand new one. [/mod]

SophieChloe