Picture Captions

Started by Bristow, December 21, 2004, 05:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bristow

Ok, so I was getting REALLY tired of the same old "who's Will dating or not dating" and I thought this would be a fun change. I'll start by posting a funny picture of Will, and then people can put funny captions under it. After about 7-8 captions (or whenever people get sick of that picture) ANYBODY can post a new pic. Feel free to post a pic whenever!

Here's the first picture...let's see some funny captions!!

Click

Please do not post pictures, use a link instead. For more information on the rules, read the General Forum Rules in the Welcome to the Royal Forum section.   Click for the "Rules"
Human subtelty will never devise an invention more beautiful, more simple or more direct than does Nature, because in her inventions, nothing is lacking and nothing is superfluous.
--Leonardo Da Vinci

AHoch82

That's 2nd picture of Will was young that he was embarassed and laughing:

Click
Harryite #0040

TB

Is this a spin on my topic? I was going to post a new picture tomorrow too.  :lol:  

I Pirates

Wombat

Yep I think so True Blue..buts that's an old topic and we're not allowed to bring back old topics are we?  So let's stick with this one....

Picture of Will: "Oh darn it I forgot to put underwear on" I am lame!!! :waaaah:

Windsor

QuoteIs this a spin on my topic? I was going to post a new picture tomorrow too.  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Teep

"I can't believe I walked around for THREE HOURS with a hole in the back of my pants!" :blush:  

cowboys sunshine

I have to say that these caption threads are spins off my own...  I am proud the tradition goes on!  "What is he thinking" captions thread I think y'all will find them hilarious bizarre and somewhat gross at times, but overall I hope y'all get a good laugh or two!  ^_^
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

Windsor

So you are the Caption Thread QUEEN :lol:  :lol:  :hug:  

cowboys sunshine

I wish I could claim that!  :lol:   I love these threads though!
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

Wombat

Can I please put a pic in?   I've got one :D