Main Menu

Hi

Started by HsHCharlene, December 27, 2012, 05:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HsHCharlene

Hello everyone,
  My name is Charlene Wittstock, like the princess in Monaco which I think is so cool because I always knew I was a princess.   :Jen:  :D I am new to this forum and have recently taken an interest into royals news and the like. I had no idea that there were forums out here that actually discussed royal happenings, so I'm very excited to be joining this forum with you all and am looking forward to you sharing your knowledge and opinions with me. It is very nice to meet you all.

Kindest Regards,
CWitt

Windsor

Hey! That is a very cool coincidence... Bet your name gets you into places!  :P

Welcome to the Royal Insight Forum, I look forward to reading your posts...  :happy20: :welcome:

Lenny_Ice

:computer: :computer:  :welcome:

Lothwen

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Princesse Grace

It is a nice coincidence,you have a nice name.You are welcome :vday4: , but if the real Princess Charlene wants to join forum,I would be very happy too. :clap: :clap:

Blue Clover

HshCharlene,
Very cool name! :welcome:

Jenee

Welcome to the forum!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

marine2109

American Royal Fan

Hello there! Your name is one coincidence. I thought you were the real one but I would be happy if Charlene joins!  :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15: :happy15:

Princesse Grace

Yes,It would be great! :happy20: :clap: :blowkiss:

WOW

Welcome HsHCharlene!!

chavita

Harryite #0009

Timothy

:RAFWilliam: :hi7:
A Poet is always looking for words and when he finds them he plays with them until something significant is found.

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil