Prince Albert II & Princess Charlene Visit Warsaw

Started by snokitty, October 17, 2012, 12:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

snokitty

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

Catherine3rd

Something is very wrong with Charlene. Since Paris fashion week. Thinner? what?? She still looks absolutely beautiful, almost "hauntingly beautiful".

cinrit

QuoteOfficial visit to Poland by the Prince and Princess of Monaco

TSH the Prince and Princess of Monaco will make an official visit to Poland on Wednesday 17th, Thursday 18th, and Friday 19th October 2012.

On 17th October they will be welcomed by the President of the Republic of Poland, Mr. Bronislaw Komorowski, at the Presidential Palace in Warsaw.

The Sovereign will lay a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Pilsudski Square and they will attend a working lunch chaired by Mr. Waldemar Pawlak, Vice-President of the Council of Ministers and Minister of Economy.

Official visit to Poland by the Prince and Princess of Monaco - Prince?s Palace of Monaco 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

snokitty

Catherine3rd

Hmm, todays' photos cinch it. Botox to lips, weight loss or pregnant :nod: She's sick or very unhappy, or both...
Of course the other theory would be, the sad princess since the day of her wedding could be drugged. Would account for her on off spacey look, which was actually partially evident when she was holding hands with the CEO of Akris.  Maybe Peter will put the spark back into her eyes??

Princesse Grace

cinrit

QuotePrincess Charlene of Monaco: Polish Tour

At Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco's visit to Poland, the Princess got into the spirit of fall with some cold-weather must-haves. On October 17, the Monégasque royals stood with Poland's President and First Lady in Warsaw. The following day, the royal couple visited Wawel royal castle in Krakow.

After gamely putting on costumes for Oktoberfest in Monaco, Princess Charlene switched gears and slipped into a fabulous coat. Her black circle coat was a winner. The flared hem was very flattering, with enough room for her charcoal dress. Although the round buckle closures were oversized, they were simple enough not to take away from the coat itself. A bright coral lip shade and black pumps completed her look.

Princess Charlene of Monaco: Polish Tour | Gather 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Princesse Grace

Nice black coat ,and nice red lipstick,which makes her look nicer, imo. :clap: :vday4:

snokitty

Prince Albert of Monaco and Princess Charlene make poignant trip to Auschwitz during Polish tour | Mail Online

QuotePrince Albert of Monaco and Princess Charlene have visited the memorial of the former Nazi German death camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau and laid flowers at its Execution Wall.

The couple today walked through the Arbeit Macht Frei gate into the Auschwitz camp and visited its crematorium and red-brick barracks where former inmates' belongings and hair are housed.

They wrote in the visitors' book that the memory of the atrocities 'will never be extinguished'.

I think this is why she appears so unhappy.

Catherine3rd

Errr... Charlene, that grey sweater coat??? With all your money, and recent trip to THE fashion week in Paris, I'm sure you could find something a little more stylus?? Throw it out!
I for one do love the hair do, length, colour, all. :Jen:
The differences in their ages, is more apparent with her hair this short. She's looking much younger. :thumbsup:

snokitty

I think the Gray was appropriate for a visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau. To dress up colorfully and stylishly would have been disrespectful IMO.