Another Wedding.

Started by Gems, October 02, 2004, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gems

I went to chester today and when i bought the local paper i nearly died!Its saud most of the royal family will be at chester cathedral. It's half an  hour away from where i live on a buss. [/font]

Chester cronical

belle

wow!!GG, go and take pics for us! ;)  :D  
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

Gems

I will if i can but some places wil be closed you might not be able to see much. But i could probibly get some from a distance.Im still getting over the shock.Iv got a picture i took of the duke of westminsters house lol. [/font]

belle

I think that too.The security must be tight.All the heirs will be there and also the Queen.But we can all dream a little bit, right? :D
Now, we can make a plan to you crash into the party!!! :P  :lol:  :woo:  
Bis dat qui dat celeriter

Gems

Thell be sniffer dogs etc... And there rods outside will be closed aswell. :(

butterfly49

go and take pics for us... yay... good for u. now u can see them up clse hahaha sucks to be us

Gems

Not that close cos they wont let people too close. [/font]

britannia

:angry:  why don't they come to me!!!!! :angry:   :angry: i want to go there!!!  :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

agatek

You're so lucky! Will you wait a long time before the event to see it closely? I really really really envy you :unsure:  But I'm happy that at least you are close to this...

Have fun! :lol:  
Small things can make your day!

Agata

Gems

i dont think ill stay long [/font]

drvixen101

You're so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)  :)  :D  
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

heart

~Sophia~

QuoteI went to chester today and when i bought the local paper i nearly died!Its saud most of the royal family will be at chester cathedral. It's half an  hour away from where i live on a buss. [/font]

Chester cronical
That's awesome!!

chel

did she go?

man..it's that you heart?

Gems

did who go where? [/font]

chel

when is the wedding? did you go? or will you go?

Gems

Quotewhen is the wedding? did you go? or will you go?
6th november i think.  i mght but i dont see the piont  

chel

oh.. so.. will you?? I would like to go  :P  

Tippy_Toes_03

heart

Quotedid she go?

man..it's that you heart?
hmmm is the question pertains to me?

Gems

YEWS GUESS WHAT IM GOINGGGGGGGGG