LARRY KING LIVE

Started by LisaG, September 21, 2004, 05:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaG

Harry will be the subject on Larry King Live on Tuesday night. I belive they may show somes clips from the documentary. Check it out!

Show is on 9pm est, 12am est and 3am est :)

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

mediastar

The film was made by ITN, a news company that has a good relationship with CNN. Some ITN news reports appear on CNN occasionally. It is very likely there will be some clips of Harry in Lesotho on Larry King.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Tippy_Toes_03

Thanx sooo much LisaG! :D  :mrcool:

sara1981

I think Prince Harry wouldnt be on air at Larry King because many people have interview with Larry King following lists by their guests.

im wishes i would watch that show tonight if Prince Harry on air or dont! wait and see!

Sara Boyce

e-ccentriceventer

As ALWAYS, it's canceled. We should write complaints to CNN. And it's not because it's about the royals, it's because if they say they're going to have a show, they shouldn't change it. If people are planning to watch their scheduled shows, they should post correct information.
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

ilovematt!

QuoteAs ALWAYS, it's canceled. We should write complaints to CNN. And it's not because it's about the royals, it's because if they say they're going to have a show, they shouldn't change it. If people are planning to watch their scheduled shows, they should post correct information.
Cancelled?  :o

Well, I am going to write them an angry letter for sure!!  :angry:  

Tippy_Toes_03

We should write a letter cause I wanna see the footage as well as the fact that they should stick by their word! :angry:

Katharine

They didn't cancel Larry King- it was still on.  It just wasn't about Prince Harry- it was some stuff about Iraq and the President and lord knows what else!
Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear
Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say
To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it

e-ccentriceventer

Yes, that's what "cancelled" was in this context. :) I'm not sure how long you've followed scheduled programs on LKL about royals (no sarcasm there :)) but they're canceled almost all the time.
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

Gems

QuoteYes, that's what "cancelled" was in this context. :) I'm not sure how long you've followed scheduled programs on LKL about royals (no sarcasm there :)) but they're canceled almost all the time.
i didnt get that. [/font]

drvixen101

They were talking about the CBS scandel and all that hoopla. They should stick to their word because I was so excited to see some footage of the tape but instead they cancelled it.  DAMN YOU CNN!!!!!! DAMN YOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

Gems

I know it really annoys me wen ppl do that. Im used to it though cos my mums like that bless her. [/font]

Tippy_Toes_03

Not only do I procrastinate but I seem to forget as well! :lol:  

Gems

QuoteNot only do I procrastinate but I seem to forget as well! :lol:
What does procrastinate  mean?[/font]

Tippy_Toes_03

To say your going to do something and not do it.

TB

Basically to put something off. Like...I should be done with my homework by now, but I'm procrastinating by posting on this forum instead.  :lol:  

I Pirates

Gems

Well i know lots of ppl that do that. [/font]