Main Menu

Forum ''Trolls''

Started by Isabella, June 22, 2010, 03:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isabella

Hi there everyone  :doublewave:

I really enjoy reading and posting on this forum, however a select few individuals ruin the experience for myself and, I'm sure, others. These posters, or ''Trolls'', insist on spoiling threads with their incessant rambling about nonsense and ruin an otherwise enjoyable discussion.

I am aware of an 'ignore' function, but I think once these type of posters turn up in a thread their nonsense should just be deleted instantly as even if we use the 'ignore' function they just sign back up with new screenames, so putting them on ignore is futile.

Its just a shame these people are intent on spoiling the fun of this forum with their complete and utter nonsense.
The Moderators do a good job of keeping this forum and its threads clear and fun to read, but still these people ruin it for everyone else  :cursingmad:

I, like everyone else, come here to wind down and catch up on chit-chat and I'm sick of seeing these silly people posting their drivel.

someonewholovesharry

i don't understand what are u talking about :(
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

someonewholovesharry

Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Lindelle

Quote from: someonewholovesharry on June 22, 2010, 09:17:03 AM
i don't understand what are u talking about :(

:eureka!: Think I do :high5:

Trudie

Please clarify what a forum troll is and what nonsense is not making this enjoyable to you. You can PM me is you like.

someonewholovesharry

perhaps it's better to say loudly whom do u mean. :notamused:

Jenee

Please take this to PM with an Administrator, or report the posts you find to be breaking the rules.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore