Buckingham Palace 'Set to Announce A Royal Wedding'

Started by hippie_cyndi, September 13, 2006, 05:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fawbert

According to Hello! Lord Nicholas married Paola in a civil ceremony in London a week ago. Lady Helen Taylor was a witness. :thumbsup:
Fawbert

M

:kisskiss:

Varya

SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Varya

The civil ceramony has happened as Fawbert has said. But the actual wedding ceremony at the Vatican will happen tommarow. :thumbsup:
Hope there are some pictures.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

fawbert

The couple were received in audience by Pope Benedict XVI who gave them his blessing....
Fawbert

Wombat

Quote from: Varya on November 03, 2006, 09:17:21 PM
The civil ceramony has happened as Fawbert has said. But the actual wedding ceremony at the Vatican will happen tommarow. :thumbsup:
That's what I meant :teehee:

Wombat

After 500 years, a royal wedding in the Vatican ~ Times
QuoteIN SUSSEX they celebrated England throwing off Catholicism with traditional bonfire night gusto yesterday by blasting effigies of the Pope to smithereens. In Rome, meanwhile, a Catholic member of the British royal family married a fellow papist as if the 16th-century break with the Vatican was ancient history.